OEM parts source?

davequalley

We just bought a 2004 T1N. Cleaning up a few odds and ends on it now.

Where can we buy OEM parts in Canada? Specifically, I need the following seat attachment bolts..

05133219AA BOLT, Pivot
05133220AA BOLT, Seat

Dave

davequalley

Mercedes-Benz?
I guess I wasn’t sure if MB or Dodge would be the OEM supplier for Canada.

I went to MB this morning with those part numbers and they told me they weren’t their numbers. He used my VIN to cross reference the parts, but it showed the parts as M10 bolts in the MB catalog. It our van the holes are M8 and M9 for these bolts.

Cheyenne

UK 2004 T1N 313CDi
I went to MB this morning with those part numbers and they told me they weren’t their numbers.
Those are Chrysler/Mopar numbers. You need to convert them to MB numbers using this pdf...

It our van the holes are M8 and M9 for these bolts.
They will be either M8 or M10, I do not believe M9 is ever used.

And just to confirm you said 'seat attachment bolts' as the seat belt attachment bolts are imperial threads.

Keith.

davequalley

Those are Chrysler/Mopar numbers. You need to convert them to MB numbers using this pdf...

They will be either M8 or M10, I do not believe M9 is ever used.

And just to confirm you said 'seat attachment bolts' as the seat belt attachment bolts are imperial threads.

Keith.
My mistake, it is an M10 for the rear pivot bolt. They are the seat attach bolts, not the seat belt ones.

The bolts have a specific shoulder on them, so not a common bolt that I could just go pickup anywhere..

Dave

Top Bottom