Picked up the new Coach House

TN Jim

Bimmerdog,
Did you stay overnight close to Coach House? Do you have any suggestions for first overnight stay near the factory?

bimmerdog

Bimmerdog,
Did you stay overnight close to Coach House? Do you have any suggestions for first overnight stay near the factory?
We stayed in Coach House RV parking lot. They have hook ups. It was nice to get to go over everything and the next morning having a couple of my questions answered. They did a fantastic walk though before we took delivery. Who is your salesman

bimmerdog

Jason Bottorff

Thanks for the info on staying @ Coach House, didn't realize they had full hook-ups on site.
Jason was ours also when you go tell Jason Pat (the guys) said hello. He will get it. We had Coach House do a couple of things on our coach that they had not done before. We had a removable table put in so that when the two cab chairs are turned around we will be able to have a table for them. We also had them install 6 Alcoa wheels instead of 4 of them.

TN Jim

I like the idea of 6 Alcoa wheels. Do plan to rotate any of the tires? With 4 can't rotate without mount remount. Did you install any tire pressure / temperature monitors?

bimmerdog

I like the idea of 6 Alcoa wheels. Do plan to rotate any of the tires? With 4 can't rotate without mount remount. Did you install any tire pressure / temperature monitors?
I will not be rotating the tires. I have not seen any monitors that I feel good about using. I check the air pressure everyday before we leave.

chkwgn

Congratulations on the new CH! We flew in and picked up our 2019 Platinum 241 FSQ last May. Wondering if your 2700 mile trip home brought you to the west coast? Sure would be nice to meet up with other CH owners living on the west coast. We live near San Francisco. Enjoy your new coach!

TN Jim

Chkwgn:
Have you joined the Coach House RV Enthusiasts Group on Facebook. I went active about six weeks ago. No cost to join.

chkwgn

Chkwgn:
Have you joined the Coach House RV Enthusiasts Group on Facebook. I went active about six weeks ago. No cost to join.
Jim,
Thanks for the information! The wife and I are not into social media and so far have avoided their sites.

Top Bottom