It is FINISHED

TN Jim

I like the outside paint, not too "I'm a RV" look.

What is the cabinet color?

Sweet, just got my VIN on Monday.

They will be starting my build soon.

bimmerdog

Now the fun for you begins. We are very excited to get to see our new Coach House in just over a week. The cabinet color is teak.

bimmerdog

Very nice, Coach House makes a nice motorhome. Enjoy!
Thank you. We are excited.
Good luck! You're gonna love it.
We did so much research on all the class B+. We went to two of the largest RV shows in the country and got to see all the RV's in person. The Coach House was just in a league of its own. There are nicer looking interior until you look at how they are built then you walk away. We were able to go to the Coach House factory and that sold us. Seeing how it is made was amazing. The quality that you don't see is what I was so happy to get to see.

SSTraveler

2014 LTV Unity Murphy Bed
At the Last Tampa RV show we spent a lot of time looking and talking with them. I agree with all your reasons for selecting Coach House. Another thing that I really like it that they will do custom changes for you. One thing I was interested in was a power sofa in Platinum III. Your post prompted me to check out their website and I see they now offer a power sofa. So they really listen and I like that.

bimmerdog

They do listen and if they can do what you want they will do it. We wanted a removeable table for the two front cab seats when they are turned to face the back. They did it. We wanted a larger extension for the counter. They did it. I have even seen them change the outside color combos to match the customers toad.

grross

bimmerdog

We picked up our 240 in October. I am sure you will be very pleased with your 241. The more you use it the more pleased you will be. During this shut down we drive to the local restaurants that have curb side pick up and eat our warm meal in our CH 240. Best of luck on your trip back home
Thank you. We are very excited and a little nervous. The nervous part is spending 10 days just traveling to get back home. This is why we bought it. We travel a lot out of the country and just lay on the beach and pretty much do nothing. My wife and I agreed we need to see our country and enjoy what we have here.

Top Bottom