What items cant you live without?!

ERNURTRNS

Hi!

I am new to the site and new to the sprinter/conversion world. I picked my self up a 2019 3500XU 4x4 and cant wait to get this things outfitted and on the road. Now I know I can search this forum till I am blue in the face, but I want to know what items you installed or WISH you installed on your sprinter. I have plans to convert mine for not only summer camping, but also winter as I am an avid splitboarder. That being said I am still needing it to be fairly open in the back as I would still like to have the ability to haul item should it be needed.

So? I am looking for recommendations, things to do....things NOT to to and anything any of you fine people can offer up for advice.

Thanks,
T

Zoomyn

There are times when a 12V heated throw can save a bad day.. . PITA to stow, another wire to mind, but preheating an icy bed or erasing water-soaked chill earns its keep in my rig.

glasseye

Any particular brand/model you personally recommend?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My 45 litre Engel has an excellent reputation and has performed flawlessly for several years. It sips power and keeps things as cold as i like. I’s not silent, but I love it, despite its crappy closure latch. It was spendy.

Truckfridge is a lower cost alternate with a good reputation, too.

Midwestdrifter

Engineer In Residence
A quick and dirty hot water shower. Hanging bag, garden sprayer, or even full water system if you like. Heated mattress pad. Fridge with freezer, Espar D2 heater as well.

aksotar

2017 4x4 144 Cargo
I have a Dometic 40 CFX... extremely quiet and efficient, holds temps, can set it to temps below freezing and even make ice, I can move it to where I want it...
It's amazing how much I can put in one when one doesn't have to use ice... day and night difference as compared to my Yeti 35... but then again, I can use my Yeti away from my Sprinter...
Pros and cons to each...

Last edited:

Top Bottom