NorCal Sprinter Campout - Oct. 10-14, 2019 - We're going to Taylorsville

aksotar

2017 4x4 144 Cargo
A DJI Mavic II Pro
I watched the Sheep for 45 mins, ran across a Lamb later while hiking the Grand Wash too.... amazing seeing them !!

Last edited:

SprinterSnale

'05 T1N 3500 - NorCalSprinterCampout
A DJI Mavic II Pro
I watched the Sheep for 45 mins, ran across a Lamb later while hiking the Grand Wash too.... amazing seeing them !!
Never seen those guys in the San Rafael Swell area...but then I haven't been there in quite awhile. Can't wait to take the T1 out there... maybe in November.

Last edited:

SierraHiker

Thanks to everyone who attended the 2019 NorCal Sprinter Campout in Taylorsville Oct 10-14, 2019. .....

2 Promasters and only 2 T1Ns this year. NCV3s ruled the roost.

Ahh, I missed this. Soo a Transit would have been welcome?
Looks like a fun event in a great spot.
I need to put this on my calendar for next year.

SprinterSnale

We've had Transits every year with the exception of this one (Graphite Dave, we missed you!). Promasters, Transits, Sprinters, etc. are all welcome. It's about camping, conversions and commendatory.
All three platforms are on this year's sticker. Below is the flyer with the 2019 artwork.

If anyone is interested in stickers (3"x 1.5") , send me a PM with your address and I will send you a couple no charge. Thanks Dale

MsNomer

Certainly, we never felt like stepchildren in our PM. Focus appeared to be on improvements, not what's underneath.

SprinterSnale

The Sprinter lobby! :lol:
I certainly enjoyed the MsNomer Alaska adventure thread (linked a few posts back). Fantastic pictures, read and ideas for us Alaska dreamers.
Thanks for sharing the adventures and keep them coming.

eaklander

New member of the Forum here and a Promaster 1500 owner. I've heard from a couple of friends over in the Promaster Forum that this Sprinter Forum might be a good place to learn from a wider audience of DIY van conversion experts -- and possibly find out about joining a future NorCal meet up. Please let me know if there's another spot in the Forum where I should post my desire to attend a future gathering. Thanks!

SprinterSnale

Please let me know if there's another spot in the Forum where I should post my desire to attend a future gathering. Thanks!
Hi eeklander, I’m waiting for the Toylorsville CG to open and see how things unfold over the next few weeks. The October dates remain potentially in play for the Taylorsville campout. It’s 5 months away and we are good at distancing, so I remain optimistic.
I have also secured a campground in the Delta region for a Spring event in 2021. Centrally located to many in NorCal, this campground is adjacent to marinas, resturaunts, boating, fishing and biking opportunities.
More info on the events and a new thread start once information comes in.
Thanks, Dale

eaklander

Thanks so much for the reply and for the chance to attend a meet up. In the meantime, here's wishing you and everyone else good health these days.

GSWatson

2013 144
Dale, I’m guessing we’re not doing it this weekend? Seems prudent given the ongoing fire situation here -

SprinterSnale

Dale, I’m guessing we’re not doing it this weekend? Seems prudent given the ongoing fire situation here -
Oh no, you probably didn’t see the new thread. We are meeting. I am up here now. There is a new thread if you search events you will find it. We are expecting about half a dozen rigs. We would love to see you if you are available.

Top Bottom