What are everyone's plans for the ECLIPSE?

D

Deleted member 50714

No excuse. Fortune favours the brave. :professor:

Not that three days camping in the wilderness with people from across the globe counts as "brave". :cheers:
Naw, you have mistaken foolish, "monkey see monkey do behavior" as brave. Dear friend, I worked in a predatory environment where my life was in constant peril dealing with muders, rapists and child molesters the closest you'll ever get is the evening news. You could be out in the woods and meet some locals like in the movie Deliverance. Squeal like a pig Glasseye! Oh, and watchout for middle easterners, they are a bloodthirsty lot.

D

Deleted member 50714

And the Swedish bikini team could land their chopper in my yard because they need a place to sunbathe and my yard is just the spot they are looking for.
Swedish women legs way too hairy, Asians much better!

MsNomer

We were watching it from our bed in the van. Within a couple minutes of totality, it slipped behind a cloud.

2024 Path of Totality is right over my place in Fort Worth, but the best part is it is right over my cabin in northern Arkansas. Barring unforseen lack of breath I will be in Arkansas and rent my house in Fort Worth for a gazillion dollars a night, three night minimum.

D

Deleted member 50714

2024 Path of Totality is right over my place in Fort Worth, but the best part is it is right over my cabin in northern Arkansas. Barring unforseen lack of breath I will be in Arkansas and rent my house in Fort Worth for a gazillion dollars a night, three night minimum.
How about 10,000.00?

Attachments

Midwestdrifter

Engineer In Residence
My family owns a few acres on the path in northern Arkansas. PM me in 6 years, I am sure we can accommodate a few sprinters on the property.

D

Deleted member 50714

That might be legal tender by 2024. I”ll take that or a couple of bitcoins.
It's actually about as valuable as any fiat currency. I'm going to have to hold onto these because I'm sure I'm going to need them.

Not sure about bitcoin. What happens if the entire electrical grid is hacked or destroyed by EMP?

Gold Will always be supreme.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rKFpaCMRWgU

Last edited by a moderator:

CJPJ

2008 3500 170 EXTD 3.0 V6 OM642.993 4.182
Yesterday's full Moon was the final for the month, .. year,, and .. decade!
Chew on that for a moment.

Last edited:

Top Bottom