Excellent Seats For Sprinter

:thumbup:I would like to share with other members of this forum, I purchased a pair of Chevrolet Silverado leather 8 way,heated power seats with the tracks complete.They fit on top of the Sprinter platforms perfectly.All I needed to do was hook up a Hot wire and ground to each seat. I did not hook up the heat,which these have,as I would needed to wire that seperately. I found them on Ebay for $650.00 including shipping..They are a dark grey and look factory!! They are Extremly comfortable and REALLY take up a LOT of bumps.. Regards,02Sprinter:rad:

:popcorn:I don't have at at the moment and I am leaving on a trip to the Beautiful Catskills of NY for a couple of weeks with my Sprinter&Harley..If there is enough interest I will be glad to post some..Regards,,02Sprinter...P.S. Thank you DoctorA(Andy) for your recent assistance,GREATLY appreciated:thumbup::cheers:

:thumbup:John,I bought these 2years ago...But you can go to Ebay and type in Chevrolet Bucket Seats..I just did and there are several sets on now...Regards,02Sprinter:rad::cheers:

jmnich

I have a bank of 3 seats which I no longer need. Any idea of how or where to offer it for sale?
jmnich

hkpierce

'02 140 Hi BlueBlk Pass
I have a bank of 3 seats which I no longer need. Any idea of how or where to offer it for sale?
jmnich
How? Note the subform For Sale (visible whether you are a member or not).
Where? Where are you?:dripsarcasm:
Also - if you post here, remember that there are 2 different 3-seaters sizes for the T1Ns and I don't know for the NVC3, not including differences in upholstery and head rests. So make your posting informative.

I will remove these two posts later.

hulagun

Haulin' A** since 1974
:thumbup:I would like to share with other members of this forum, I purchased a pair of Chevrolet Silverado leather 8 way,heated power seats with the tracks complete.They fit on top of the Sprinter platforms perfectly.All I needed to do was hook up a Hot wire and ground to each seat. I did not hook up the heat,which these have,as I would needed to wire that seperately. I found them on Ebay for $650.00 including shipping..They are a dark grey and look factory!! They are Extremly comfortable and REALLY take up a LOT of bumps.. Regards,02Sprinter:rad:
Would have been good to know what year the Chevy Silverado was.... :idunno:

hulagun

Haulin' A** since 1974
Heated, 8-way power leather.... I doubt we're talking about a 70's or 80's model....
:hmmm: That does narrow it down to only 30 model years... :dripsarcasm:

After perusing the offerings on ebay, not many seats look like they would be that great. Chevy HHR seats have some potential, but cant say if they will fit, and the cloth ones look kind of cheesy.

The ideal replacement seat for my Sprinter would have neutral styling, lumbar support, inside fold-down arm rests, seat heater, no wierd seat belt fit issues, ability to steeply recline, and to be easily adapted to bolt on to the existing T1N seat pedestal. A matching gray color would be a bonus. Power adjustment would be OK too but not required.

Not asking much am I. :rolleyes:

Jellyfish

Jim 519-570-6879
I have an HHR I cannot see them being any better than original unless they are wore out and need replacing our seats are cloth and stain quite easily, they are nothing special in my book and quite small, I would want a larger more plush heated seat for myself. Any one guess what year the Chevy truck is.

Cheers
Jim

hulagun

Haulin' A** since 1974
OK strike the HHR seats.

Get the tape measures out, boys. :professor: Maybe if we can figure out the closest fitting donor seat tracks - then among those we can figure out if any of those models have the features we'd want?

rimjaine

rimjaine
I put some '02 Yukon power seats in my '05 Liesure Travel Van, real comfy. If I can figure out how to get a picture on here it'll show how they fit.
Jim

Attachments

Jellyfish

Jim 519-570-6879
How hard was it to fit the Yukon seats into your van I have located the same seats as yours, I have a 06 2500.did they bolt up or is there a new bracket to build.

Thanks for you help
Jim

C O L E M A N F U

King of all Manfu
:popcorn:I don't have at at the moment and I am leaving on a trip to the Beautiful Catskills of NY for a couple of weeks with my Sprinter&Harley..If there is enough interest I will be glad to post some..Regards,,02Sprinter...P.S. Thank you DoctorA(Andy) for your recent assistance,GREATLY appreciated:thumbup::cheers:
Curious how you plan on hauling the HD? Should be some nice weather to have your knees in the breeze.

dodger413

WOW.............

hopefully 02 sprinter isn't still riding around in the Catskills since THAT post was 6 years old !!

i ride the Catskills too, but my butt sure would be sore after riding six years worth !!

Top Bottom