Help identifying correct trans cooler part #

I replaced my radiator and 3 of the 4 oil cooler lines last summer. I would like to replace the 4th line but have been unable to locate the correct part number. I ordered what I thought was the line but when it came it did not fit even remotely close. I am looking for the line that attaches to the passenger side of the transmission and runs forward where it connects to the line running off the radiator. The van is a 2004.

The diagram in the factory manual is vague at best.

thanks

Here is the diagram from the manual:

I have already replaced 10, 14, and I think 9. I ordered another line from the dealer but it was incorrect and I have ordered others from online but they are also odd or for a different sprinter year. The picture looks as though 1,2,or 13 are the line but again impossible to tell.

:idunno:

03CDX

I can't tell for sure but it looks like lines 1 and 2 have banjo bolt fittings on the end. If the line your replacing doesn't have those I wold say that you could most likely rule them out. Unfortunately, 13 looks as if it is too short to be running all the way to the transmission. That is assuming that there is a relative scale to the diagram and the line isn't abridged for space purposes.

I can't tell for sure but it looks like lines 1 and 2 have banjo bolt fittings on the end. If the line your replacing doesn't have those I wold say that you could most likely rule them out. Unfortunately, 13 looks as if it is too short to be running all the way to the transmission. That is assuming that there is a relative scale to the diagram and the line isn't abridged for space purposes.
I did replace one line with a banjo fitting and did get another with the banjo fitting but it was a completely incorrect line. Unfortunately these diagrams leave a lot to be desired when ID'ing parts.

Top Bottom