Finally got my tires upgraded

Pharkas

2020 Passenger 4x4 144
Just picked up a large spike in my rear right stock tire. I was going to keep the stock tires until they were worn down but now deciding on upgrading instead of investing in another OEM tire. How do you like the Scorpions? Any rub or modifications needed for the larger tire? Did you also get a new spare and if so, did it fit in the cage? Would you buy them again? I'm in upstate NY but I have been running Cooper snows in the winter so I'm looking for a good tire for all around use.

Pharkas

2020 Passenger 4x4 144
Did you do the mudflap kit yourself? I'll have to wait until spring since too cold to retouch paint at at this point. The KO2s definitely look great. How do you like them?

Eric B

@Pharkas yep myself ... I have the old fiberglass version of the Agile kit, before Agile+Terrawagen came out w the new plastic version, and I did trim metal behind the mudflap to get a little bit of extra room. I got 45'000miles out of my first set of KO2s so I'm happy ... I probably could have stretched it to 50k, but I just had to do a 4300mile delivery to Minneapolis and preferred being on new rubber in case we hit weather - we didn't, it was smooth sailing ...

Top Bottom