Who has a better camp site than me?

P

Patrick walsh

253A2742-8727-4E2F-964B-672A6475A022.jpeg

B4E09DD1-972D-4686-9020-2E434F5F3CBD.jpeg
30B15EFC-7376-48AF-8E92-204C663E2324.jpeg

8E0D6135-8AB7-439A-8671-790083A8FF96.jpeg
Deep in the Green Mountain Forrests of Vermont. Did twenty to twenty two miles on foot. Twelve of those a run around Hogback mountain and then nearly up and over Ramance mountain and back to the van parked in the beautiful field. The rest hiking with my wonderful mother.

Having a van as a home base all be it a empty cargo van with a air mattress is a dream! Its more proof for me that we really dont need much to be happy and that generally stuff just weighs us down. To not have to stay in a hotel or Inn and to truly just be out in the woods all alone is a dream come true that I never realized a van would make come to fruition.

P

Patrick walsh

Is this a silver 4x4 with a FlVC low pro and Aresenals on it. If so would you post some all around shots. I have the same van and am eager to see what it will look like when I’m done.

Those items are exactly what I have in mind along with a owl tire carrier, owl box and bike rack along with a thule box on the roof.

Campsite by the river! Lassen National Forest near Redding CA. View attachment 185118View attachment 185119

motoervan

Is this a silver 4x4 with a FlVC low pro and Aresenals on it. If so would you post some all around shots. I have the same van and am eager to see what it will look like when I’m done.

Those items are exactly what I have in mind along with a owl tire carrier, owl box and bike rack along with a thule box on the roof.
Yes it's a silver 4x4 but the wheels are stock. I have the FIVC low pro with 400W of solar mounted to it. Planing to build a deck around the fan. 1623803040464.jpeg1623803106657.jpeg

P

Patrick walsh

Hey hey its my van.

Or your van lol..

I scoobied the steelies last minute.

I got the same silver ones. I wished so bad they were black but they just aren’t lol.

It looks good with just the tires and rack.

Is your Interior all done up or is it just a cargo with a air mattress and crates like mine :(

Actually no sad face. I get around just great with what I got.

Gonna order my rack next week. I’ll have a maxair but I’ll use the high bars to mount a Thule box one side and a kayak the other. The rest all solar.

Thanks for the pictures btw…

Oh yeah the pooch love the pooch.

Sadly lost my two best friends over the last two years. Love me a good pup..

Yes it's a silver 4x4 but the wheels are stock. I have the FIVC low pro with 400W of solar mounted to it. Planing to build a deck around the fan. View attachment 185135View attachment 185136

glasseye

Boondocking about 20 minutes from home at Duck Lake, hoping for a good sunset and some star shots after dark, but defeated by an incoming thunderstorm. Wind kept me awake half the night.

Pano Duck Lake 2021 06 14 1200 px.jpg
I shoulda stayed at home. At least I could drive home for coffee in the morning. :idunno:

Top Bottom