auxillary

1. I

Dual Sensing Charging through Alternator

Hi All - Can't seem to find the answer in old threads... I have the aux battery system connected directly to alternator via blue sea acr. Aux batt system receives charge from 200a solar panel to top off. When aux batteries are sufficiently charged the acr is dual sensing so should allow charge...
  2. R

Auxiliary Fuel Port - Cap Stuck?

Hey guys, I'm working on installing a Planer D2 heater in my Sprinter and trying to get the cap off of the auxiliary fuel port without any luck so far. Is there some sort of magic to this? Do they get stuck? There is a tab on it that I've pressed, pulled and pried to no effect yet. Hoping I'm...
  3. M

Additional house batteries - need a plan

I have a 2017 144 high roof with the factory auxillary battery and high idle kit. Based upon our plan for electrical consumers, I need an additional 200 Ah of storage to be off the grid (and not driving) for 3+ days. I'm not planning on solar at this point. I've heard the newer factory...
  4. P

How to connect Inverter to Auxiliary battery using underseat connection

I have a 2013 Sprinter with an optional extra (auxiliary) battery which includes an isolation relay and a connect point located under the driver's seat. I want to mount a 1200W inverter to the back of the driver's seat pedestal and wire it to the connection point under the driver's seat. The...

Top Bottom