sensor

1. ///matth

Blind spot assist inoperative- rear bumper paint?

So I took the 2022 4x4 in for a few minor issues, dealer explained that the sensors are behind the bumper and that the 2 coats of bed liner I put on the bumper are causing the sensor not to work. Should a sensor designed to work through the plastic bumper be sensitive enough to be thrown off by...
  2. C

Radar sensor not working on 2021? No cruise control wipers going crazy!

I’m not sure if anyone has had this issue before there was a pickup truck who backed into me few weeks ago but no visible damage I’m thinking he’s tow hook hit my radar It’s giving me Wiper malfunction (wipers go crazy unless I take the fuse off then doesn’t work) ACTIVE break assist function...
  3. D

Dangling sensor? - Where does it go

Hello, I was recently doing some ball joint replacement and I found this sensor. Not sure where it connects back to. I tried following the line, but can't seem to track down where it goes. Any help is much appreciated Thanks
  4. S

NCV3: 2006-2018 Mercedes NOX Sensor Pair 0009053403 0009053503 - $325

Genuine Mercedes Benz NOX Sensor Pair 000-905-34-03/000-905-35-03 Taken out of my 2015 2.1 Sprinter I4 Diesel. They have 2 1/2yrs/37,000mi of across-Country Action on them after one (two new ones total though, just read below) was replaced under warranty at the Dealership. They have passed...
  5. P

NOx sensor problem

Hi. Our 2015 319 Bluetec Sprinter (94000 miles) is reporting a problem with the AdBlue system, the AdBlue check light is on and the message "Check AdBlue system" is displayed. Our Autel scanner reports the following codes: 1. P229E13 An electrical fault exists in NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1)...
  6. R

Mystery plug/connector near oil pan. Please help identify?

Can anyone tell me what this plug is for (see attached)? It emerges from a wiring bundle at the top of the oil pan, next to the alternator, and it is just hanging loosely. I have no idea where to connect it. I have a 2008 Dodge Sprinter 2500 (3.0 L V6 Turbo Diesel). Thank you!
  7. Colecooper100

Removing stuck crankshaft position sensor... any tips?

Hey everyone, Trying to figure out the cause of my intermittent no-start, and currently replacing my crankshaft position sensor. Turns out they get can get stuck... like REALLY stuck. I tried, pblaster, vice grips, and finally a hose clamp w/ vice grips which finally broke it off in the...
  8. C

NCV3: 2006-2018 Crank Position Sensor (3-pin)

Hi guys got a Spectra Premium S10220 3-pin crank position sensor . Brand new will ship to USA/Canada. Prefer paypal Thanks fits years: MERCEDES-BENZ SPRINTER 2500 2010-2012 MERCEDES-BENZ SPRINTER 3500 2010-2014 DODGE SPRINTER 2500 2007-2009 DODGE SPRINTER 3500 2007-2009
  9. Foxden617

Tank sensors not working

I have a micro-monitor sensor for my 2005 Pleasureway, and even after we empty the blackwater tank it still shows 2/3 full. Last time after we dumped it showed full. I’m thinking the sensor may be broken - does anyone have experience with this? The other lights on the micro-monitor seem to be...
  10. Shaggy_Survives

Unknown Sensor that is unplugged

Hey guys! I had a quick question. So I was digging around in my engine bay doing some stuff and I found this plug that was unconnected. It looks like a sensor that should be plugged in somewhere... Does anyone know what this is and where it might belong? I am currently having an e-brake...
  11. L

2005 3500 dying intermittently

Hola, My 2005 3500 with 130,000 is struggling currently. First time was about a week ago, stalled out after coming to a stop at a red after about 40 mins of driving. CEL came on, engines cranks but no start. Hooked up my MBII, about 6 codes came up (didn’t write them down the first time)...
  12. T

NCV3: 2006-2018 2015MY+ For Sale Tire Pressure Monitor Sensors Metro Detroit

2015MY+ For Sale Tire Pressure Monitor Sensors Metro Detroit - SOLD I have a set of four OEM Schrader TPMS taken off a 2016MY Sprinter. I bought the tire/wheels basically new and changed the TPMS to work with my 2007 NCV3 Sprinter. Less than 1000 miles on the sensors. Part number is A 000 905...
  13. rik

2010 Sprinters with DEF sensor issues: deal with them!

I have 2010 Sprinter with embarrassingly low (32k) mileage. i've maintained it well, kept DEF levels correct, etc. Note that 2010 is JUST EIGHT YEARS ago, with the 8 year emissions warranty lapsing Very Soon Now. Also note that the DEF system is part of the emissions system. These facts will...
  14. 33copper

Ambient Air Temp Sensor missing and AC is intermittent

Hello, I have searched the forum and have not found the answer I am looking for. My T1N is an 05, long and high roof cargo. The AC worked well for years and now it will work one startup and then it won't on another. I have it at the mechanic now and they said the Ambient Air Temp Sensor is...
  15. ecowhale

EGR, DPF Sensors, Cleaning and Code Issues

2007 Dodge Sprinter 3.0 Diesel with 165,000 miles. Current Persistent Code: P040D Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Temperature Sensor A Circuit High. Chronology of events that lead to current engine light and code P040D: The engine light came on, OBD reader said P0544 exhaust sensor 1. I...
  16. T

Sprintshift problem(s)-2001 313CDI

Hi all, I`ve got this high-mileage (480k kms) Sprinter, a former taxi, and the problems with the Sprintshift is doing no good at all with neither patience, confidence or wallet! The gearbox itself was only a year old when I bought the vehicle, the clutch and flywheel a year older. I drove the...
  17. J

DPF sensor fix

Hi I have read elsewhere about removing a (UK) DPF, connecting the sensor pipes together then using a resistor to tell the sensor that there is still a DPF present. Does anyone have any information about this ? (and the value of the resistor needed) Thanks Jules
  18. sliver

Exhaust gas temp sensor question

The engine check light lit up in my 2008 NCV3 a few days ago while on a trip. It remained on after several start cycles so I planned on taking it to the Dodge dealer upon our return home. The morning I set out for the dealer, the glow plug light came on and stayed lit for a short time after...
  19. L

Sprinter start problem

I have a 2004 sprinter, it starts up normal in the morning and will start up if you turn it off right away and restart, but if it sits after driving it when you return after aprox. let's say 10min. it will not start. I check the fuel filter and found fuel is flowing, I check the fuel rail and...
  20. B

Brake wear indicator circuit high???

2007 SPRINTER 2500 (45 VIN) Brake wear indicator was on all the time. Replaced brakes and sensors. Now the indicator comes and goes intermittantly and the dealer extracted code for "brake wear indicator circuit high". Does anyone know what this means? If I understand sensors, this should...

Top Bottom