conversion

1. A

T1N: 1994-2006 2003 Sprinter Conversion van 140 T1N

Hello, Selling my van that I have owned for 5 years, and have kept good care with receipts. Purchased from an engineer who did an initial build in 2015, and I did a full remodel in 2022. It is a very cool rig that runs and drives great. This van has treated me incredibly well. I have done...
  2. M

Deep clean OEM floor or cover up the smell?

Hi there, I have a NCV3 with the OEM plywood flooring. The previous owner was a company that cuts stone countertops (with water jet) and delivers them for installations. When I got the van, there were concrete residues on the floor that I cleaned with concrete dissolvers. I also poured water...
  3. B

Compatibility with other models

Hi everybody! I just bought a MB Sprinter T1N (w903) 316 CDI (om612 motor) and I'm hoping to fix some issues and put it in the best shape possible. As you might know, some parts are difficult to find and I was wondering, in general, if some parts of the om612 are compatible with newer motors...
  4. N

Finished Flooring Options

Hi all - having trouble deciding between 2tec2 and Lonseal for my finished floor. Any feedback on either of these? With 2tec2, mostly concerned about cleaning it. With lonseal, mostly concerned with scuffing Thanks in advance!
  5. S

Sold Recliner Seats for Van Conversation, San Diego, CA

2011-2020 Toyota Sienna Recliners Second Row Pulled out Light Gray Leather Two (2) Sienna recliner seats-Great for camper van conversation. Custom fabricated seat mounts that bolt into floor. Great design. Very comfortable. Minimal usage of seats. Original owner didn’t use these seats...
  6. V

Van Build Spot Open!

IMMEDIATE BUILD SLOT AVAILABLE WITH LIMITLESS VAN!! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Oops, Ford did it again. Another production delay has resulted in a gap in our build schedule. Already have a Sprinter (or Transit)? Skip the wait, and get started on your van build today! https://www.limitlessvan.com/...
  7. Hodakaguy

Installing VS30 (2019 - Current) seats in an NCV3 (2007 - 2018) Sprinter

Installing VS30 (2019 - Current) seats in an NCV3 (2007 - 2018) Sprinter along with Apline Mechanism Swivels. I recently scored two brand new take out front seats from a 2022 VS30 Sprinter for $100 each with a plan to install them in my 2017 VS30. The seats came complete with air bags but the...
  8. H

T1N: 1994-2006 2006 3500 T1N Mercedes Sprinter 170” Dually, high ceiling

For Sale My beloved Trusty! 2006 3500 T1N Mercedes Sprinter 170” Dually, high ceiling 140k miles Clean title Mechanically sound! Will take you anywhere anytime. Off grid buildout, gorgeous interior. Adventure home, perfect for living full time on the road. Brand New Mercedes guaranteed diesel...
  9. A

VS30: 2019+ RB Components Upper Cabinet Bracing Kit Conifer,CO

Brand new and unopened RB Components 07+ Sprinter van 170” WB upper cabinet brace kit. 4 upper braces for full drivers side wall from rear door to just behind driver and 3 upper brace for passenger wall from rear door to slider. Made of .060 thick galvanized steel. Allows for mounting of upper...
  10. S

1st EVER SOCAL SPRINTER VAN CLUB MEET-UP-APRIL 16, 2023

SoCal Sprinter Van Club You're invited to our 1st Ever SoCal Sprinter Van Meetup on Sunday April 16th, 2023 from 9am-3pm hosted by Sprinter Auto Parts 845 East Easy Street, Simi Valley, 93065 Make connections, socialize with owners, tour vans, raffle prizes, music and so much more... We hold...
  11. ecowhale

NCV3: 2006-2018 2007 High Roof Sprinter Converted Class B Motorhome / Campervan / RV

High Roof Sprinter Converted Class B Motorhome / Campervan / RV Video tour: The Van / Truck: • 2nd generation Sprinter (2007–2018) 2007 Dodge VIN WD0PE745375162305, mostly made / serviced by Mercedes • 144” wheelbase, about 21' long total including rear storage boxes & AC on back •...
  12. Colecooper100

T1N: 1994-2006 2003 Sprinter 2500 camper conversion for sale - make an offer!

2003 Sprinter conversion with 238,000 miles. Selling my trusty sprinter van. It's been a good weekender for climbing adventures in the Sierras but it's time to downsize. Features: -Lights, refrigerator, roof fan all powered by 100ah Battle Born lithium battery -200w Renogy solar panels w/ MPPT...
  13. V

Flare options for the T1n

Hi guys, anybody find any good T1N 158” flares? I guess they would be for the rear quarter panel. My goal is to purchase the 158” vs a 170” to save the extra money for a camper build. I found that the 158 can be bought significantly cheaper and with less mileage vs a 170 with high mileage and...
  14. T

Converting headlights FROM xenon, TO halogen

Hi all, What kind of wiring changes are required, converting from OEM xenon headlights to aftermarket halogen units? I recently bought a pair of TYC headlight assemblies due to a broken height-adjuster on my original units. In my ignorance I bought halogen replacement units, though my...
  15. M

T1N: 1994-2006 2006 Dodge Sprinter High Roof 158

Selling my conversion van! 2006 Dodge Sprinter (Mercedes Engine) 117,000 miles (T1N is the million mile sprinter) This is a luxury “van life” conversion for 1/3 of the price of the new ones. Also, its an adventure van, built out with 1 full bed that drops down from the ceiling, two 6...
  16. T

T1N: 1994-2006 2003 T1N Sprinter Conversion, Low Miles - 2500/High Roof/140"

My partner and I are selling are beloved 2003 T1NSprinter Van. The van is a 2003, 2500 140" WB with 107,000 miles. I bought this van 2 years ago with the vision of converting, driving it cross country, getting some waves, and then moving onwards with the van and take off to move to Europe /...
  17. K

NCV3: 2006-2018 2008 High Roof 170'' Crew Cargo Clean & for Sale

This van and I have been on one heck of a journey together over the past 7 years. As hard as it is to let her go, it’s time for someone else to enjoy and start the next chapter. This van is built to accommodate any type of use and is really versatile with the raised bed platform. Here are some...
  18. P

OM611 to OM612 swap anyone done it?

So I believe the engine has died in my camper, it has the 2.1 which has been underwhelming. The turbo hasn't played ball since I've drove it the last 18 months and did 20k+ miles. It might just be the turbo but definite burning of oil and what sounded like a flywheel catching on the gearbox...
  19. D

Pillar posts

We have a 2015 4x4 sprinter which we are converting into a campervan. I've heard that I can switch out the plastic pillar posts to those from the sprinter minibus so that both the front and sides are covered. (No metal showing) Any advice gratefully received
  20. S

158" T1N Passenger Van | Full CAD Model

I've spent the past four months converting this passenger van into an RV. It's a 158" Freightliner. Came with bench seats and an interior. I ripped everything out, drew up a CAD model of the layout and started building. I am considering posting the CAD model or possible selling it for a small...

Top Bottom