installation

1. S

Sin City Overland - Battleborn Lithium and Solar Installer in Las Vegas NV

Hello everyone. My name is Shaun and I own Sin City Overland in Las Vegas Nevada. We have been doing many RV, Trailer, and Van electrical systems and are a dealer for battleborn batteries, victron energy, nations alternator, and rich solar. we offer lithium and solar packages that get you off...
  2. UhLittleDanger

Need Some Metallurgy Help

So I have a T1N that I was cutting a hole for a window towards the back and got carried away. Zipped in a little too far and was thinking about welding it and was curious if anyone knew what type of steel we have here. Im definitely up for suggestions on how to fix it permanently and easily...
  3. K

Nauta-Box Mounting

I, like most of the other new Nauta-Box owners needed to figure out how to mount the unit. After doing some research of the available options from RAM-Mounts I came across the universal finger suction cup mount. Ram model no. RAM-B-166-UN4U. Saw that the size range fit the box and ordered one...
  4. S

Recommendations on Installers in WA / OR to install a bench seat in a cargo

Hi everyone, I just purchased a 2019 Cargo van and now need to get a bench seat installed. I have found a 2018 bench seat with rails. There is another thread where a SF member was able to install the seat. I am looking for an installer to now install the bench for me. I did get one quote but...
  5. mocker5354

Macerator install

OK, I discovered the Unity MB about 5 years ago and started following this forum 18 months ago. I have learned what options I do and don't want in a used MB, realizing what we finally buy may not have exactly what we want. Well, we are taking the plunge with an 18 MB on a 17 chassis. Has most...
  6. N

2nd row seats in 3500 cargo van

I have a 2008 Sprinter 3500 170"WB extended cargo van. I want to install 2 new captain seats in roughly the 2nd row position (currenly the cargo area). After I removed the cargo hold-down floor tracks and plywood floor, I see that the anchor bolts (M8-1.25 x 40?) seem to go right into the frame...
  7. N

2nd row seats in 3500 cargo van

I'm doing my own conversion of a 2008 Sprinter 3500 170"WB extended cargo van. The conversion includes installing 2 new captain seats in roughly the 2nd row position (currenly the cargo area). After I removed the cargo hold-down floor tracks and plywood floor, I see that the anchor bolts...
  8. H

Rivet Nut selection and advice

Hey gang, After some research I am looking to use rivet nuts in several parts on my conversion (bed, walls, shelving, etc.) but I was hoping to have a few things clarified before I commit to buying a tool and set of nuts. First: How do I find bolts that match the threading of my rivet nut...
  9. A

Installing and sealing after-market windows

I have a couple questions about installing a couple CL Lawrence windows in my 2011 Sprinter. The windows came with no instructions so I've been checking out the forums and Youtube videos. I understand that I need to pick up some 1/2" closed cell foam to apply on the metal around the edges of...
  10. M

Olsen - Commercial 290W Solar Panel Roof Installation

Securing Panel to Roof Quite simple using the "Sticky Feet" from www.RVSolarStore.com which is a custom bracket with VHB tape on it. Randy's customer service was impeccable. Mounting Panel on Roof 1. Drill Panel to accept 1/4-20 bolts to attach "Sticky Feet" 2. Degrease bolts to prep for...
  11. N

Adding power window to rear portion.

Hello I'm new to this forum I joined specifically to ask does anyone have an experience adding a power window to the rear portion of the Sprinter where no window exist at all. If you have any info or sites you can refer me to I'd love that. Also for give me if this has been addressed and please...

Top Bottom