espar d2

1. D

Espar D2 fuel pump will not start (no ticking)

Hey all, I have been attempting to resolve this issue for almost two months, going down the list of possible causes for a malfunctioning heater. I have read everything I could find online, but have not found anything helpful. Finally deciding to post myself. I have had the heater (Espar S2D2)...
  2. Shea V

Air S2 D2L and S3 Hydronic D5E CS using single EasyStart Pro

Has anyone used BOTH the Air S2 D2L and S3 Hydronic D5E CS via a single EasyStart Pro? I purchased harness 20.2900.0015.0A. Just looking for instructions how this get's wired together.
  3. T

Easystart Select Operations and Options

I'm befuddled by the lack of information I can find on the Easystart Select controller respective to nominal operations and the menu options. I configure the setpoint, the heater turns on but then will run indefinitely until I turn it off. Is this normal? No high temp off/trigger. Will adjusting...
  4. G

Espar diesel tank

Espar diesel fuel tank used for Espar heater Filled with fuel once location: Santa Cruz CA $100 https://esparparts.com/fuel-tank-blue-p-25408.html
  5. G

Espar heater exhaust routing on a 2023 AWD

Hi folks, I’m getting ready to install a S2D2L Espar heater in my 2023 AWD Cargo. I’m planning to put it under the pax seat like most do, but I don’t like the idea of the exhaust exiting under the sliding door. I’d like to route it to the drivers side. The transmission support beam (?) looks...
  6. B

Espar parts

See pictures. Never used. $200+ shipping
  7. A

Espar D2 Airtronic Diesel Heater w/ HAK

Was going to use this in a future build, but decided to travel in my van for the next two years, so no good collecting dust in my garage. It what’s been installed before, so it has been used but in complete working condition. Espar D2 Airtronic Diesel Heater with high altitude kit (already...
  8. G

Espar D2 - Wiring Digimax 1000 to Main Harness

Hi there, First time, long time. I’ve just gotten my Espar D2 heater physically mounted inside the passenger seat pedestal in my VS30. I’ve just started this build and am looking at the task of wiring the DM-1000 controller to the main wiring harness. As you’ll see in the pics, the...
  9. L

Alternative Espar D2 install locations?

The column space under my seats are already taken up by electronics. Any alternative ideas about installation spots in my 2013 170 EXT? Any thoughtful comments are appreciated.
  10. S

Fan bearings failing on espar d2?

This grinding noise is becoming worse and more persistent. I cleaned the fan, made sure the plastic covering was fine, etc. Anyone have this issue? Any way to avoid installing an entirely new.motor? Really only happens on boost, not idle. Thanks https://photos.app.goo.gl/TR5kEdYWpySKgj8c9...
  11. B

Espar D2 rebuild

I'm rebuilding my D2 airtronic because it smells inside. Everything looks pretty OK, but the grommet that goes around the fuel line and slides into the housing seems a little loose. Is this normal? On all of the docs and videos I've watched, no one mentions this as something to check or replace?
  12. S

Espar d2 temp sensor issue

Hi all, Having an issue with my espar d2 heater. I have had it for about a year, it’s been great. But recently the temp sensor, a wired unit that I have set up “mid van” is not reading the temp correctly. It will sometimes be 30 in the van and it will read (on the easy start select) as 58, or it...
  13. N

Hydronic and Airtronic to One Easy Start Pro Controller

I was looking for the information on how to do this and found diddly squat. When looking through Eberspacher's documentation it is mentioned multiple times that you can tie in 2 heaters in multiple configurations to an easy start pro controller. In fact if you navigate to the documentation for...
  14. M

VS30: 2019+ Espar D2L

Brand new heater still in original box. Purchased for a conversion and didn’t use. Includes EasyStart PRO - 7 Day Programmable timer, with Fault Diagnostic
  15. C

ESPAR Diagnostic Tool Denver

Anyone have the ESPAR diagnostic tool, and live in the Denver area? Would rather not buy the tool. Will throw you some $ if I can come get diagnosed. ESPAR D2 heater with easy start select controller. Go to turn it on and no fan startup or anything, controller blinks for a little and then...
  16. C

Espar D2 Error Code

Hello All, I'm currently located in Flagstaff, AZ. I have a 2012 Sprinter outfitted with a Espar D2 heater. I've had it for a few years now, works like a charm when you take care of it. I've taken it apart multiple times, and have replaced each component so I know what I am doing. But recently...
  17. B

Sold 2020 Sprinter Conversion Garage Sale - Tons of Brand New Parts - Austin TX

Updated: 4/27/23 Hey all. I have loads of parts from my conversion mission that never go off the ground (2020 Sprinter 2500 170"). Having children changes a lot of one's priorities. Didn't even cut a hole in my van for the Maxxair Fan. So everything is basically new and in some cases still...
  18. Jhunter37

Sold NEW - Espar / Eberspacher D2 Diesel heater with High Altitude Kit, Sensor, Timer Controller

Hi all, I have a brand new, in the box Espar D2 heater (ordered in 2020 from Heatso). It is a 12V heater, and comes with the High Altitude Kit, Sensor, an EasyStart Timer Controller, and the full install kit from Heatso. The box has been opened, but we ended up not using it in our build, as we...
  19. S

D2 Airtronic heater

I'm wanting to get one of the newer models for the automatic altitude compensation. I've had this one for 2.5 years. Used regularly in the winter. Have had it professionally cleaned, and cleaned it once myself. Comes with the Easy Start Timer, fuel pump, whatever you want, really. Can ship...
  20. B

New Espar Install Error Code

I just finished installing a brand new Espar S2 D2L heater in my sprinter. The install went smooth but when I went to fire up the heater for the first time it threw the following error code P000220. A quick search pulled up the following: I'm curious if anyone has run into this problem or...

Top Bottom