module

1. S

parasitic draw, glow plug module

My T1N battery keeps dying overnight. It runs and charges just fine. But when I throw my ammeter over my negative terminal I've caught it reading as high as 300mA an hour after vehicle shutdown. I've taken the headlight down and thrown my clamp around the wire entering my glow plug module and...
  2. quillaja

Loss of Turbo/LHM solved!

Hi. I had previously posted (almost exactly 1 year ago) a desperate plea for help regarding a case of LHM / loss of turbo that was incredibly hard to diagnose. The thread relating to that can be found at https://sprinter-source.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62456 I'm happy to report that my issue...
  3. E

NCV3 Dashboard Blanks and active switches

Hi, I have a specific question regarding the dash wiring harness and control module for the various builds of the 2017 NCV3 specifically the 2017 M3CAE6 build. Would the harness that plugs into the back of this switch bank (original currently in my van) https://www.screencast.com/t/x73RNusZ9w...
  4. N

2003 TCM help

Hello, Does anyone know if a Transmission Control Module from a 2005 sprinter 2500 will work correctly on 2003 sprinter 2500? I called the parts department at Dodge and was informed that the TCM for years 2002-2004 has a different part number than the TCM for 2005-2006? Thanks
  5. A

SAM MODULE WATER DAMAGE

whats up guys haven posted in awhile im stuck on a 2012 sprinter found Water in the Sam module just wondering if anyone has ran into this issue i have seen this issue 4 time already on different sprinters and cant seem to find the leak if anyone can help or any info at all would be great?
  6. bg101

Stuck in 1st gear [safety mode]

2008 300,000K While driving with 50 miles transmission shifts to 1st gear, blocking for a second the rear wheels, and gets stuck in first gear. The gear number disappeared from the display. Fuel level, clock, and everything else is still there. ABS light on. ESP light on. Reverse gear works...

Top Bottom