service

1. B

Sprinter Master Tech

Hello everyone I am posting an informational post. I just wanted to share with the forum that I am a Master Sprinter Tech with Mercedes Benz of Bedford Ohio. I have recently received this achievement and looking to share with anyone that is in the north east Ohio area or passing through that if...
  2. V

Looking for T1N mechanics in Maine

I have a 2006 Dodge Sprinter 3500. I just moved to southern Maine and am looking to find a decent shop for repairs/regular service before I have anything go wrong. Any suggestions are welcome. Any suggestions for a body shop would also be great!
  3. S

Cost of Service A and B at my dealer for 2021 Sprinter 4x4

Hi there, quite a shock to received the quote from my dealer this morning for first service A at 20,000 miles and 2nd service (B) . Basically $2k for Service A and $3.5k for Service B (+ tax) But to "sweeten" the deal, they offer me to prepay both for a total of $2370... Which in comparison...
  4. MarcD

Does Mercedes Van USA service even exist?

My first and only road trip with our new 2023 AWD 2500 cargo has left me disappointed and a little shook up. After a few years of casual research, we pulled the trigger on a van purchase in Jan 2022 and picked up the vehicle on Feb 14th 2023. A few weeks ago, we drove it to Colorado to spend...
  5. M

REPAIRS: Dealer loyal? Or do you guys use local mechanic shops?

Would love to hear from the forum.. do you ONLY bring your vehicle to dealers or do you consider dealer service shops to be pointless overcharging? Obviously for hyper specific repairs that require Mercedes techs or OEM parts it's one thing.. But have you found local shops do a good enough job...
  6. georgeSJC

VS30: 2019+ Seeking panel upholstery service - SoCal

Hello all, I am reaching out to see if any members know of a business or private party that can upholster plywood panels. Los Angeles, Orange County, SDO. Thanks in advance!
  7. P

Service Schedule

Hey guys I have a 2019 Sprinter RWD 3.0 my owners manual does not have a maintenance schedule. I want to know when I’m suppose to change tranny fluid, rear diff, etc. can anyone help me out with a schedule? thanks
  8. van_bae

SPRINTER VAN PURCHASING

Hi there! I am VAN BAE also known as Alix and it is a pleasure to meet you all ;) I have been selling Mercedes-Benz Vans for almost 9 years in the Northeast, but not only do I sell vans, but I am an enthusiast who eat, sleeps, dreams, breathes VANS. I have a HUGE clientele, some of you may know...
  9. V

Brakes/pads recommendations

Hello , I'm fairly new here, looking forward to learning .I have a 2017 144 2wd ,I bought it new and did a combo build ; Campo (Santa Barbara) van outfitter with some RB components completely done. I have had free maintenance up until 40k with the warranty . I was wondering your...
  10. K

Seattle German Auto Center

I had a great experience with this shop while travelling through Seattle. Seattle German Auto Center 3201 NE 145TH ST, SEATTLE, WA 98155 206-361-2222 They diagnosed a harmonic balancer problem, they had to hustle to find the part & they put it in quickly. Walked me through the damaged...
  11. M

08’ turbo replacement

My 08’ NCV3 2500 needs a new turbo, according to my mechanic. The symptoms: loss of power, and a rattling/clicking noise coming from the engine bay/turbo area. Said to be an actuator or wastegate solenoid of some sort. My mechanic suggests replacing the entire turbo, which is fine but, they say...
  12. qcsi

service manual pdf

Does anyone have any experience with this website? They are offering a MB Sprinter service manual in pdf for sale. It looks like it would be well worth the price if it is legitimate. https://solopdf.com/mercedes_sprinter.htm
  13. B

Reputable/Affordable Sprinter Mechanic

Hi All, 2002 158" HT Freightliner Sprinter 3500 110,000 miles I registered for this site a while back but for some reason never used it. Stupid Me. I will be on the road come April '19. I bought my Sprinter Aug '17. I have kept up with basic maintenance duties but its time to go deep. I have...
  14. Delta

DeltaVS Intro: Sprinter upfitters, product developers and Interior Kit Installers

Hello All! I was excited to see this forum alive and well. I would like to introduce my company since we are also Sprinter people. We are Delta Vehicle Systems, based in the Rocky Mountains and have been developing race vehicles as a team for a while and are now creating our own product line...
  15. O

Fields Motorcars Mercedes-Benz, Lakeland FL (Dealership)

4141 N Florida Ave., Lakeland, Florida 33809 4141 N Florida Ave., Lakeland, Florida 33809 Ron Bigler - Sprinter Manager Phone: 863-280-5276 Email: ron.bigler@fieldsauto.com Sprinter Dealer Rater: http://www.dealerrater.com/sales/Ron--review-163856/ Google and Yelp Reviews...
  16. J

Is my transmission pump damaged?

Hello all I have a question for those in the know. Is there something wrong with my transmission pump? Specifically, the bellhousing sealing surface? Here's what my transmission pump looks like: gears, body, bellhousing, and bushing. Picture gallery -> https://imgur.com/a/2vcbF With the engine...
  17. C

Service Sticker Shock

Took my 2015 Sprinter in for transmission service only. I do engine oil change, fuel filter change and other maintenance. I have an extended warranty with Mercedes out to 125k miles. I use my truck for my air conditioning service company. 38K on odo. Transmission Service I want done by...
  18. G

How to learn to service my vehicle

Hey everyone! I dont own a Sprinter yet, however i plan on buying one in about a year. Ill have it as a normal, drive-around vehicle for a couple years, then ill convert it into a camper van and drive it around for a year. I hear a lot about Sprinters having a lot of issues (seems like 1 in 2...
  19. D

Service in San Jose area?

Can anyone recommend good service place in the San Jose area? Thanks.

Top Bottom