electric

1. C

VS30: 2019+ High-End Sprinter Van Components/ Kits (SoCal Pick-Up Only)

Do to unforeseen circumstances I am willing to part with some kits that I can no longer install in the near future, All kits below are originally for a 170 Sprinter (If the Item isn't marked sold its still available) Pretty much everything you need to get solid foundation going, - Van Life...
  2. D

Installing Heater to Goal Zero Yeti 1500x - Webasto Air Top STC 2000 Petrol

Hi All, I am struggling to get my goal zero to provide adequate power to fire up my Webasto Air Top. According to the specs the Yeti 1500x high power port should produce 360 Watts. And the heater requires 75 Watts to fire up. I have gotten the heater to fire up from a different power source...
  3. Yosemite

Seeking Troubleshooting Advice: 12V Outlet Connected to Fuse Box Has Stopped Working

I have a self-converted camper van with 200 watts of solar panels, battery, a Renogy charge controller, fuse box. Currently, my lights are working fine. My inverter is working fine. The battery is full. I’ve got a 12V outlet (similar to this one) connected to my fuse box that worked great for...
  4. LucianNovo

New game: guess where that wire does! (T1N edition)

I’m in the middle to a repair and just found this disconnected white wire- does anyone know where it leads Or what it does? I don’t remember disconnecting this wire, and I bought the car uswd:oops: Pertinent information: I have a T1N 2004 Dodge Sprinter. The wire next to it leads to the...
  5. J

A/c not working, anyone have suggestions?

Background: 2013 Mercedes sprinter 2500 cargo van, approx 110,000 miles. About a week ago my ac just never turned on with the car and my van wouldn’t start until I disconnected the battery and reconnected it. I also initially had a red battery indicator light which then went away. I have a...
  6. R

2012 Sprinter stalls when coming to a stop, P0088 code

It happens when I press the brake and slow down while in drive. If I put it in neutral to slow down, it does not stall. It also seems to happen more often when I have the air conditioner or heater running. I have a P0088 code as well. The shop has been unsuccessful at diagnosing it correctly...
  7. S

Van Electrical Diagram & Misc Electrical Questions!!!

Hey ya'll, I want to start off by saying I TRUELY appreciate any help/advice you have to offer, and will pay it forward by documenting + sharing my electrical install on youtube here on my channel once it's complete https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSLSw5fhejqXKbTwe6N1qBA. First off, I've...
  8. F

Multiple blown fuses

Hi. I have problem with 2003 van and can't figure out what is wrong with it. :bash: It keeps blowing fuses 6, 7, 9 (when I turn on hazards) and 10 (when I turn on lights, parks or daylights). I can't use blinkers, wipers and brake light does not work as well. What can be a problem for this...
  9. T

Electric wiring in floor - Bad idea?

I am running most of my electrical wiring through the walls and ceiling however there's a few places where it would be easier to run through the floor. For example, connecting my battery which is front of the rear right wheel-well to the heater which is under the passenger seat. I would have to...
  10. M

Electric step issues T57?

The new to me van is fantastic, but it's just a bit tall for my ailing mother. I love the idea of the electric step as it is clean and it's out of the way when not used. I bought the step off of CL, and now that it is physically installed, I'm learning that I am missing a few things. I believe...
  11. luckworthy

Electrical rookie - wiring diagram & grounding question

Hello, I think its finally time for me to jump in with my own electrical diagram and grounding question. The current draft of my wiring diagram is attached. I have an ’09 2500 144” WB. Critique of my diagram is most welcome. I am a total electrical rookie. Any mistakes are probably not...
  12. E

Quality Awning Wanted for 3500 17 ext.

Hi, I am looking for a really nice awning for the side and back (if there is such a thing) for my 2017 3500 170 ext sprinter. Thanks!
  13. Andy at Focallocal

putting an electric engine in T1N

this is mostly for fun, i don't believe the technology is ready to make this a practical option yet unless you have stupid money, so i'm not planning to convert mine right now - although it'd be great to be proved wrong. it is one of my pipe dreams so i thought i'd start a discussion -...
  14. Verino

Battery/inverter cable size advice request

My recently (mostly) completed conversion includes a solar charged (2x150w) system with 2x155ah AGM batteries and a 2000w (continuous) sine wave inverter. The batteries are connected to the ground and the inverter by 0-gauge wires of the shortest length possible (less than 2 feet). I have a...
  15. O

Electrician/Electrical Engineer - Nevada or CA

Hi there, I am new to these forums but have searched around a bit to try and find some info on electricians/electrical engineers who would help me with my build out. But I am having trouble finding information on electricians/electrical engineers who may have experience with sprinters or...
  16. D

Livin' In a Van Down by the River - Solar Schematic

I will be starting a thread about my 2005 2500 158" conversion project in the next few weeks, but I was hoping someone could take a gander at my proposed solar/electrical schematic. I had a few electrical engineers from work look it over to double check wire/fuse/circuit breaker sizing, but I'd...
  17. D

Sources of engine-on and ignition-on power (backup camera install)

Hey, I'm trying to set up my backup camera, I would like the camera to be on only when the engine is on I want the screen to be on whenever the ignition is on. I also need to tap in to the reverse lights to trigger the screen to come on. I read that in the T1N's the reverse lights are the...
  18. A

Need Help Starting NV3 144 Adventure Van Conversion

Hello All, I just purchased a 144 cargo sprinter and I am planing to convert it into an adventure vehicle for skiing mountain biking and all kinds of other outdoors adventures in the wilderness. I'm looking for help and advice on what are the best options for many different things I will need...
  19. Andy at Focallocal

WVO issues. Fix 4 EDC Warning Light and Revs limited to 2k - RoadTrip London2Vietnam

i had a partial success with some issues kind folk on here have been advising me with on my new WVO Convert (2002 311 CDI Sprinter). i installed a lift pump and the van drives much smoother on WVO now (although i still think i may have damaged the stock pump), but the van is limited to 2k revs...
  20. N

Radio and Overhead Light Don't Work

While driving last week i went to change the radio station and the radio just lost power. Checked the fuse, #15, looked to be in great condition. Soon after realized that the overhead lights were not working, #8 fuse, again in good condition. Not sure what direction to look for the issue...

Top Bottom