bench seat

1. C

NCV3: 2006-2018 MB 2 person black leather bench seat

Converted from Mercedes OEM 3 person bench seat. Work done by professional welder and seamstress. MB OEM black leather Fits the rails for NCV3 Sprinter 2006 - 2018 I'm not on the forum much so please email me if interested: jackbrebner@hotmail.com
  2. R

Cargo Van bench seat installation

I was unfortunately unable to purchase a 2024 170 wheel base Crew or Passenger van with an AC unit when I ordered in October last year. I purchased two rows of 3 person benches from Mercedes dealership. I am looking if anybody has some good resources on how to get these things installed the best...
  3. B

3 Seat Bench Dimensions

would anyone be willing to help with dimensions of a 3 seat bench im trying to fit one on a 22, 3500xd between the dually wheel wells and am wondering the leg to leg width and height from floor as well as width overall of bench depth and height and dose the back rest fold down completely if it...
  4. A

Bench seat of NCV3 / 310 CDI 2012. Potential trade for single passenger seat, London, UK

I'm looking to purchase a bench seat for my NCV£ / 310 CDI 2012 camper van conversion. Currently installed is a single-passenger seat. If anyone is looking for a single seat or has one to sell please get in contact via email
  5. S

Airbag/Seatbelt Error after Switching Bench to Single Seat

Hey everyone, Just bought this 2019 Sprinter, and traded the 2-person bench in it with a single captain seat, with swivel. I made sure the new seat was compatible (2019+) and our builder connected all the plugs. Since there we're got the "Front Right Malfunction Consult Workshop" error on the...
  6. J

NCV3: 2006-2018 Rear bench seat with hardware

I have a rear bench seat in good condition with hardware, located in Ventura California. Anyone in need? Make me an offer. 8052586114 Joey
  7. J

VS30: 2019+ ISO - 2 or 3 seat passenger bench.

Preferably leatherette. Reclining seat backs. Not in a huge hurry. Just would like to have when carrying more than my local group.
  8. M

VS30: 2019+ JMG 2 person WallHugger bench seat for sale (37")

Selling a 2 person bench seat in perfect condition from JMG systems: https://www.jmgsystemsllc.com/new-sprinter-seats-for-oem-tracks/2x-pass-bench-seat Had this bench for 2 years before finalizing build of van. This is the wallhugger version that is 37" wide with both seats reclining. This seat...
  9. Black Jack

ISO 3 Man Bench seat for 2022 Cargo NYC Area

looking for bench seat that will work or can be made to work in my 2022 170 4 X 4 cargo van. willing to travel a bit or somewhere along the NY to Mississippi coast. Thanx y'all.
  10. jensen43

VS30: 2019+ Bench seats, rails, and floor for passenger van

Set of three original bench seats from a 2019 VS30 sprinter van in nearly new condition. They were removed along with the original floor and tracks to build out my camper. Seat belts, tracks, floor and hardware are included. Located in Arcata (north CA coast) $800 obo
  11. G

Sold 3 Seat Bench

I have a 3 seat bench with hardware / mounting brackets removed from my 2020 crew. Cloth seat that reclines with cup holders. Located in Aptos, CA $300
  12. howyalivin

VS30: 2019+ SOLD - 2021 Crew Van 3-person reclining Bench and Mounts / Hardware $300 - Santa Barbara, CA

Hi Everyone - I removed my factory 3 person bench seat a year ago only been lightly used maybe a few thousand miles - let me know if you are interested I'm in Santa Barbara CA. $300 or best offer I also have factory black wheels and tires if anyone is interested in those, PM me and make an offer
  13. A

NCV3: 2006-2018 NCV3 bench seat-Anchorage AK

Excellent condition. Leatherette 3 person bench left over from project. Seat located in Anchorage, Alaska.
  14. G

Sold 2 Person Bench Seat (converted from 3-seater) with rails and bolts (MD/DC/VA)

Hi all - selling a converted 2-seater bench seat (converted from 3-seater) with rails and bolts. The seat is in very good overall condition, may just need a good cleaning. Seatbelts work as expected. Zip code location: 20735 Can deliver within DMV area (reasonable distance), or meet up if...
  15. H

VS30: 2019+ SOLD- 2022 3-person reclining Bench and Mounts / Hardware- Central Connecticut

I have a 3-person reclining bench for sale with mounts and hardware. I think it's ridiculous how much these things are listed on ebay for. I am asking $1,000 for everything but the price is negotiable. I would prefer not to have to figure out shipping if at all possible. I would actually prefer...
  16. T

NCV3: 2006-2018 4 seater bench sea oem

These things have been sitting in my garage for a couple years now. In perfect working condition, no rust or tears.
  17. B

VS30: 2019+ 4P Leatherette Bench (2019) in PNW

Hi all, For your consideration is a 4P Leatherette bench from a 2019 passenger van. No visible defects to speak of, but it’s a bit dusty from being in my garage. Asking $500 OBO. Local pickup in White Salmon, WA (1 hour east of Portland, OR). I will consider delivering to Portland metro area...
  18. DocsVan

Sold 2 Person Bench/Bed - Brand New Condition - Rarely Used - San Diego, CA

Up for sale is a nearly brand new Travois 2-person belted bench/bed, perfect for any type of sprinter/van build. This bench has all safety requirements, child anchors etc. to be street legal and can easily be added into any build. This bed has only been slept on a handful of nights and never...
  19. E

WTB SPrinter 907 2019-2022 Front Passenger bench

Hello, I am in need of a front passenger/Co-Pilot front Bench Seat. I currently have a single seat in black cloth with white base that I can trade or just pay for the bench seat you have available. Would like it if included all rubber flooring and hardware. Bench must have functioning seat belt...
  20. R

folding bench seat wanted

Hey folks, I'm looking for a bench seat that folds up out of the way, similar to this one. I'm located near Hood River. Anybody got one they want to sell? Or know of a good dealer for that sort of thing in the region? thanks,

Top Bottom