vacuum pump

1. J

Air leak injector learn.

Hi all, First time posting so bare with me. I had an injector go Just before Christmas. I’ve had all 4 replaced and my question is do the injectors need to be learnt on a star machine or do they just need to be coded? Basically ever since the new injectors have been installed the...
  2. I

2008 Sprinter 3.0 Vacuum pump

Hello I have a question, I found that engine oil is dripping from front plate of vacuum pump. I removed front cover plate and there was a lot of oil and was wondering if any oil should to be there because eventually can go to brake booster through the hose. I did not find any oil seal to fix it...
  3. P

No A/C coming through cabin vents

The vehicle is a 2007 Dodge Sprinter with Mercedes 3.0L turbodiesel drive train. The A/C is cold, you hear the fan blowing, but there's no air coming through the vents into the cabin. The knob in the middle of the dash which directs the airflow doesn't, it's useless. This is a somewhat...
  4. C

Vacuum pump O ring

Does anyone know a suitable sub for the large O ring on the vacuum pump of my 2004? I have it all torn apart and can't wait for the part to be ordered.

Top Bottom