dpf

1. E

OM642 - DPF cycle starts, but hardly any soot content?

Hi, I hope someone can help please. I have been getting the error “dpf regen frequency too high”, and really low mpg periodically, I stuck it on a scanner and the dpf seemed to fill too quickly, and soot content building fast. Took it too a garage who replaced the EGR with new merc one, then...
  2. L

Sprinter African tour - Please help

hi, I would very much appreciate it if an experienced member jumping to help. I am happy to compensate for your time. I own a 2007 w906 sprinter UK model, om646, Bosch ecu, CR4_NFZ. I have a clone Tactrix openport 2.0 Xentry passtrue installed with Dev Data Vedimao 4 also working I converted...
  3. M

Best scanner to DPF force regen 2008 Dodge Sprinter 3500 3.0L (906.6)?

I just tried to newest iCarsoft MB ii v3.0 and it says my vehicle is not supported. Anyone know what will work? I'm fighting limp mode all the time, seems like. Thanks! Matthew
  4. M

2.1, 314, 4-Cylinder, OM651 Sprinter - P0101 and P242F codes

Hi All, Hoping someone out there might have some experience of this to put my mind at ease... Recently purchased a 2017 314 manual transmission with ~180k on the clock (Based in the UK), within the first trip home I noticed a loss of power at low speeds. Getting up to speed from a standstill...
  5. P

Electrical problem after dpf regeneration

Hi everyone, My van Sprinter 314 2017 went into dpf regeneration mode this morning. As I didn’t have to drive very far I was just sitting and keeping the revs up, done that before, it was all fine. All of a sudden instrument cluster dies, all needles drop to zero and whole bunch of lights...
  6. T

NCV3: 2006-2018 Sold --------2010-18 Dpf

2010- good dpf from crashed van.
  7. A

Advice? Had to interrupt regeneration...

So I started the van today, and the dpf and sootload via the scanguage reading were in the 80's, but as has happened before when the van sits still for an extended period of time then gets driven, the numbers immediately shot up to DPF 126 and STL 100 and triggered a regeneration. Unfortunately...
  8. P

3.0 Troubles, no power, no help from dealer.

Maybe someone can point me in the right direction. I had the recall work (class action settlement) done a couple of months ago on the emissions system. I keep getting a check engine light and then the truck loses power and I cant get the RPM's above 3K. I dropped truck off with Mercedes and...
  9. R

Help needed. Long term issue with losing power and going into limp mode.

We've had an issue with our 2017 Sprinter we've been trying to get to the bottom of for about a year without success. Hoping somebody on here may be able to offer some wisdom. The basic problem is that the van regularly loses power, doesn't accelerate smoothly and goes into limp mode. It was...
  10. B

Limp home mode question 2007 Sprinter Thor RV

Hi, I have used this forum for some time and appreciate all the expertise the members have! I am currently having an issue with a 2007 Sprinter RV and I am a bit confused on the direction for me to go. The rig has less than 58k miles and was was recently bought several years ago with 51k on it...
  11. K

DPF. Potentially related to high pitched sound, that's is hard to identify

Yooo. What's up. I have owned a 2007 dodge 2500, 3.0 turbo diesel for about 6,000 miles. 217,000 on engine. Bought used, obviously. Had no check engine light, and passed California smog. My first real weird thing, I discovered a weird high frequency noise. Wheel bearing? Center drive shaft...
  12. P

DEF warning and engine light (Field Measurement connection?)

Hi! We have relied on the info here a lot since becoming Sprinter owners so first of all, thank you for this resource. We have a 2014 Sprinter Cargo van that weare basically living in while working in the USA (musicians) but we live in Canada. Right now we are in West Virginia with an issue we...
  13. A

Much needed advice, what to expect, DEF Codes P20E8, Then U040F and P20BA

Hello, looking for advice and experience on what to expect in the land of DEF codes and full time van living.... EDIT to add: Van is 2016 2.1l om651 which apparently has connections exposed to elements… according to bobnoxious. My wife our two dogs and I live in our van full time in Maine, so...
  14. I

NCV3 codes 13af00 and 11a700 soot content too high but dpf is clean

Hi all, First post here after stalking the forums for months. I just got around to addressing these 2 error codes in my 2012 NCV3. Since the van has 400k on it I just assumed I needed to get the filter cleaned. Brought it to a shop that cleans them and they stated that it only dropped 3 grams...
  15. J

Heating troubles after egr delete

Hey all im having trouble with my 2012 sprinter 313cdi om 651.. I got a dpf delete and remapp to 160bhp.. ever since the van has been over heating constantly and exhaust smoke in the radiator expansion tank blowing out water... could the dpf delete that was done WITHOUT any blanking plates...
  16. Prince of pixels

Brand new 4x4, anything I should or shouldn’t do for the first 500 miles?

Should I stay on the highway? No stop and go? Anything at all?
  17. S

NCV3: 2006-2018 Mercedes NOX Sensor Pair 0009053403 0009053503 - $325

Genuine Mercedes Benz NOX Sensor Pair 000-905-34-03/000-905-35-03 Taken out of my 2015 2.1 Sprinter I4 Diesel. They have 2 1/2yrs/37,000mi of across-Country Action on them after one (two new ones total though, just read below) was replaced under warranty at the Dealership. They have passed...
  18. J

Low power at all speeds. 2008 NCV3 OM642 Diesel 3.0 Sprinter

Only 46,000 miles on this 2008 NCV3 OM642 Diesel 3.0 Sprinter (on a Dodge Fleetwood Pulse 24A).. ..I'm a 1 yr old Sprinter owner and the for the previous 40,000 miles, the previous owner who is a friend liked to idle excessively. It had a number of codes at first, P2626, P2623, P242F, P2195...
  19. J

Multiple Engine problems after gasoline in system

2007 Dodge sprinter NCV3, ECU EDC16CP31-8.30, no DPF, Swirl valve unconnected, tried attaching a resistor in the electrical connector. Main issue: with all sensors connected it reluctantly starts but dies after a few seconds, no throttle respons. if unplug MAF still reluctant to start but then...
  20. E

Newbie kicking tires of 2008 Sprinter with check engine light

Greetings. I'm kicking the tires on a 2008 Sprinter 2500 with 140K miles. In its previously life it was as a slow moving shuttle for a resort (which may account for the problems below), but the current owner wanted to use it as a delivery vehicle for his business. He's opted to not use it for...

Top Bottom