transit

1. georgeSJC

Sold 6' Flanged Recess Mount L-Track

Selling 4 sections of 6' (72") flanged recess mount l-track. These are not drilled. Each section is still in the original poly sleeve packaging. Taking our van design in a different direction. Take all only. Thanks! Sprinter Promaster Transit Van L-Track
  2. estipo

TRANSIT SEATS MAKE OFFER !!

Perfect condition, charcoal seats (10) (single 2 and 3 seat benches). Includes brackets. Located in Southern California. Ellen
  3. X

Comparing Drivability: {Tesla Model Y, Toyota 4Runner} vs. {Sprinter, Transit, Promaster}

Hi, While this is obviously subjective, would you folks with Sprinter conversion vans mind sharing your experience around drivability once all loaded? I have been a forum lurker for the past few weeks and couldn't find a write-up on the drivability experience of Sprinters vs. Tesla and was...
  4. L

Fully Converted 2020 Ford Transit 350 EL

This is a 2020 Ford Transit 350 (Extra-long, high roof) dually that was professionally converted. The van only has 16,987 miles logged and is fully covered under the Ford Factory Warranty including 3 years/36,000 miles of bumper-to-bumper coverage and 5 years/60,000 miles of powertrain...
  5. I

***Update: SOLD

Selling brand new SET (13) of rear seats $1,295 Color and material: Dark Palazzo Grey Vinyl Car year and model :2020 Ford Transit-350 XL Passenger Van ☑ Local Pickup Houston TX
  6. C

Ford Transit XLT350 High Roof Extended Diesel for Sale Already Converted

We are selling a professionally converted 2016 Ford Transit High Roof Extended Diesel that is already built out with solar, batteries, kitchen, queen sized bed, table, seating area, heater, and more. You can view pictures and get more details here...
  7. gmmotors

Holiday Specials @gmmotorsny

Hi my name is David I am the sales manager at GM Motors inc. We are currently running a holiday promotion on all our vehicles. We are offering $1,000 dollars cash allowance with the purchase of a 2 or 3 year service contract at our dealership. We keep a wide variety of Sprinters, Transits...
  8. U

Canadian Conversions

new to forum and wanted to know is there any companies doing conversions on Sprinter/Transit vans can't seem to find any companies here in canada any help would be appreciated
  9. Y

Reasons for low Sprinter Depreciation -- and the effects of the new competition

Sprinters hold there value much better than the current american vans. Why? And will the new competition from the Promaster and Transit effect the Sprinters resale value going forward?

Top Bottom