airstream

1. M

Any Westys currently for sale?

Looking for a Sprinter Westfalia if anyone knows of anything that is currently or might be coming for sale in the near future. My searches have come up empty for the past couple months so I thought I would reach out to the forum. Thanks for any help!
  2. vanvanvan

NCV3: 2006-2018 2016 Airstream Interstate 24GTT

Experience the ultimate in luxurious living with the magnificent Mercedes Benz Interstate Airstream Grand Tour Twin. This remarkable vehicle promises to enhance your active lifestyle, whether you’re embarking on a blissful beach retreat or an awe-inspiring mountain getaway. Immerse yourself in...
  3. Z

WTB Sprinter Airstream Westfalia under 60,000 miles.

Hi, Owned a Westfalia before. If you have a low-mile original, or minor upgrades like removing or changing AC, changing toilet to cassette, removing propane from underside to the back, please drop me a line. Prefer garage-kept, rust and damage-free, fully functioning originals, as I'm too old...
  4. A

T1N: 1994-2006 2006 Airstream Interstate T1N Sprinter

2006 Airstream interstate. Was originally set up as a rear galley model. The interior has been removed inorder to do roof repairs. All fixtures have been removed from the roof. All penetrations have been professionally repaired and the roof is now completely solid. The roof from rain...
  5. E

T1N: 1994-2006 251th Airstream Sprinter Westfalia with manual gearbox

Many sellers of this special camper Airstream Westfalia say there are only 250 units brought into North America. I propose you the 251th Westy model from Europe, where it’s badged as Sprinter James Cook. This camper van turned 25 years old few weeks ago and it can be imported into the US under...
  6. K

T1N: 1994-2006 2005 Airstream Sprinter Westfalia - Excellent condition

For Sale, 2005 Airstream Sprinter Westfalia (#182) - $60,000, ~90,000 miles. VIN: WD5PD644845693977 We have our rare Westfalia Sprinter conversion van up for sale. We have owned “Zesty” for ~4 years. We have taken meticulous care of the van as well as upgraded a number of items during our...
  7. 2

2005 Airstream Interstate

Looking for rear passenger fender flair. See example pic.
  8. S

How much worth a Sprinter T1N James Cook year 1995 in USA ?

Hi all, I've got a 1995 sprinter james cook camper. We're travelling in Mexico now At the end of my trip inext summer I might sell it in USA instead of sendind it back to Spain from Veracruz ports (MEX) How much worth this Mercedes Sprinter in the US market ? 1995 is the first year of the...
  9. N

T1N: 1994-2006 For Sale 2005 MB Cruiser - Surprise, AZ

Forest River 2005 MB Cruiser for Sale Only $37,900 Class B Motorhome It is with Great Sadness that we are putting our wonderful MB Cruiser up for sale. We are the third owners and this RV has been an absolute joy to own the last 7 years. It is small enough to fit in a regular parking...
  10. S

2004 Sprinter Airstream Westfalia van for sale, Portland, Oregon

We are selling our beloved 2004 Sprinter Airstream Westfalia van - see the Portland Craigslist ad here: https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/rvs/d/rare-2004-airstream-westfalia/6519988429.html The van runs well, has a strong Mercedes engine, beautiful Westfalia-designed and built interior...
  11. S

2005 Sprinter Airstream Westfalia for sale, Portland, OR

We're selling our beloved Westy and would love for it to go to a good home! Low miles (under 60,000), asking $55,000, located in Portland, Oregon. Generally good condition, with a few issues, including some windows, glow plugs, small dent in rear door... Otherwise clean and fully functional...
  12. C

WTB Westfalia Sprinter

Hey All, First post, but have appreciated the wealth of knowledge on this forum, so thanks everyone. I am wanting to buy a Westfalia Sprinter, ASAP! If you are selling, or know someone who is, please let me know! I am a cash buyer. Thanks. Connor (801) 706-3062
  13. S

12V A/C

Just bought a 2014 Airstream Interstate and due to extremely hot summers here we are planning to install an additional A/C instead of the maxxair fan on the roof, which should fit perfectly. I found a 12V A/C from Webasto which requires an additional compressor to be installed on the sprinter's...
  14. C

Mercedes-Benz/ Airstream Interstate

Mercedes-Benz/ Airstream Interstate Both Mercedes-Benz and Airstream are known for luxury, performance, and cutting-edge technology. With the constant evolution of the RV, Airstream and Mercedes-Benz have teamed up to introduce a revolutionary travel experience, the Airstream...
  15. I

RS-Adventurous and Interstate: tow and sleeping capacity

Hi folks, I'm considering an RV to serve as our weekend getaway/tow vehicle. My wife does horses, I do racing karts, and we're in need of something with a tow capacity of 5500-6000 lbs. In addition to the tow capacity I'm looking for something that offers sleeping accommodations for 2-3 guys...
  16. Zach Woods

WestyFest @ Alumapalooza?

Hello Westyites! At this years WestyFest there was talk about trying new locations for WestyFest in future years. There were a lot of great ideas presented and Kathy Hitchcock suggested holding WestyFest in Jackson Center, OH, @ Airstream, during Alumapalooza. Sounds like a fun idea to me -...

Top Bottom