1. M

Factory Sunroof Won't Close on 2010 Passenger Van (normal roof)

The factory installed sunroof won't close on my '10 passenger van (normal roof and 144" wheelbase). It is motorized and it will open normally, but it won't close. If I get on top of the van, I can use a screwdriver to manually move a metal cam and then close the window. That is very...
  2. 2

Winter ❄️ Frozen

Now that Spring has arrived our conversion build out of the beast begins. My thanks to all for your project posts. Many great-time saving post and threads. :cheers:
  3. M

2010 Mercedes Sprinter 2500 Wiring Accessories

Hi there people. I'm brand new here. First day. First post. I've searched the FAQ with no success on this matter so I'll start a new thread. Apologies if I've missed something. I have the 2010 Mercedes Sprinter 2500 (High Roof, 170"). I am building in the back and naturally want to wire in a...
  4. A

Best repair/maintenance manual for MB 2010 Sprinter

I'm in the US and desparately trying to find a Haynes style manual or source to attain to being taking over service on my 2010 MB Sprinter (2500) The $500+ glorified Oil Change services at the dealership are killing me and I want a reliable source to walk me through some of the simpler things...
  5. M

Back Up Camera

We just purchased a 2010 Mercedes Sprinter 2500, 170 wb. We are looking to get an aftermarket back up camera installed, and wondering who has experience with this. What have you found is the best option for viability and the most user friendly. Any help would be great, as it seems no one...

Top Bottom