bay area

1. M

NCV3: 2006-2018 2010 MB Sprinter 2500 Passenger 12-Person Van

Excellent condition Sprinter 2500 - 12 passenger Van - Diesel Photos at: Craigslist ad - 2010 MB Sprinter 2500 Passenger Van Great for passenger / school / tour bus / large family OR Do your own conversion to camper van - Less than 52k miles odometer - low mileage - Silver color - 3.0L V6 F...
  2. H

Roadtrek Adventurous bed remodel

I'm looking for ideas to remodel the bed in my Roadtrek Adventurous. I'd love to get rid of the seat/bed electronics and just build a raised bed with lots of space/storage underneath. Also, there's got to be a better way to add an additional bed for that occasional visitor than the lame one...
  3. B

Best collision repair shop for sprinter work, Northern California

Anyone have any recommendations? Thanks...
  4. B

sound deadening in bay area

Looking for a good agent for getting sound deadening work done on my new sprinter. I have already purchased dynamat extreme, thermozite, reflectix and horse stall mat. does anyone have any experience/suggestion on a good 3rd party in bay area or nearby? thanks a lot.
  5. Thanasis

Sprinter body shops in SF Bay Area?

I am looking for a body shop to fix a dent on my T1N. I called a few places in Berkeley and Oakland but none could accommodate Sprinters due to size. Any suggestions for good body shops in the Bay Area? Thanks in advance... Thanasis
  6. skyeg3

Does anybody in the SF bay area have T1N scanner?

Ive got a new code popping up on my 2005 sprinter. On generic scan tools the code reads P0740 , it's got something to do with the torque converter. I would really like to get this thing scanned with the DAD, DRBIII, or I believe the ST06 scan tool will work also. Does anybody local have one of...
  7. P

Desperately seeking Bay Area Sprinter Mechanic!

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good Sprinter mechanic in the San Francisco Bay Area? We live in The City and were going to Hayward to Hartzeim, but they have gone out of business. I just called the next closest dealer which is in Richmond and they are double the price we were paying...

Top Bottom