stove

1. A

Dometic SMEV PI8822RUS cooktop

Hello all, I just bought this new dometic cooktop from Panther RV. https://pantherrvproducts.com/pi8822rus/ It didn't come with a template to create the cutout in my countertop, which is super annoying. The screw holes are very close to the edge of, so that there is very little room for error...
  2. W

[Portland, OR] Suburban 2-burner drop-in propane stove - new

I bought this for my sprinter but ended up going with a portable stove instead. The stove is new and comes with a couple propane components I bought separately when trying to piece together this system. I also have the original box. Identical to...
  3. M

T1N: 1994-2006 2006 Dodge Sprinter High Roof 158

Selling my conversion van! 2006 Dodge Sprinter (Mercedes Engine) 117,000 miles (T1N is the million mile sprinter) This is a luxury “van life” conversion for 1/3 of the price of the new ones. Also, its an adventure van, built out with 1 full bed that drops down from the ceiling, two 6...
  4. L

Eno single burner propane cooktop

This is the nicest looking single burner propane cooktop I could find when I was building my van. I ended up going full electric so hopefully someone else can use it in their build. 7500 BTU, 12.6” wide by 15.32” deep. Needs a Metric G1/4 to SAE flare adapter to connect to standard US propane...
  5. G

Van Kitchenette and Sink for your Sprinter, Eurovan, Promaster from CA Campervan

CA Campervan's Kitchenette with Sink and Stove. Used for one 4 day trip. I love this thing, but it doesn't fit in the new buildout. This kitchenette and sink is ultra compact, ultra light, designed to be bolted in floor- all in one. Will fit just about anywhere in your van or camper. No...
  6. S

DIY Kitchenttes and sinks - plug and play

Ultra compact super light weight kitchenettes and sinks. No assembly, bolt in, 12v cigarette lighter for power. Fits anywhere in Sprinter van. Plug and play. ~27" high X 16" deep x 29" wide $1400-1650 For the DIYer or for ultra compact solution requiring very little to install Pick up only...
  7. D

Furrion Cooktop

Has anyone installed a Furrion Cooktop? What has your experience been? I need more that a 2 burner and their 3 burner looks very nice for around $200.
  8. S

Cap for wood stove?

My van – which I bought already kitted out from some great kids in Asheville – has a tiny wood stove that exhausts through a ~3.5" double-lined stove pipe that extends about 6" above the roof. Above that there's a detachable ~20" piece that ends in a chimney cap. All of which works great...
  9. S

Preferred Cooking Options

What are camper-van user experiences with various cooking options? I'm really unsure what I want to do for ours. Some options I'm thinking of are propane oven and stove top, electric stove top burners, and/or convection oven. I'm fairly open to other ideas. I'd really like to know what people...
  10. E

Glass cover on stove explodes

In my 2013 Win. VIA, the Dometic 2 burner stove has a black glass cover as does the sink. My wife started to raise the cover to start supper and it exploded. Glass all over the place but no one was hurt. There were no scratches, chips or damage to the glass before hand. The stove had not...
  11. T

UK SMEV Stoves

Hi, I am looking for this stove... http://www.grasshopperleisure.co.uk/smev-2-burner-combination-with-tap-9222-d-1447-p.asp It is a SMEV 9222 COMBINATION HOB SINK COMBO UNIT. They only seem to have these in the UK. I can't find it in USA. Do you know if buying from the UK would be a problem...

Top Bottom