lock issue

1. G

Remote locking gone crazy

So I've had my 2004 2500 for 11 years and the auto locking mechanism has driven me crazy the whole time. Whether I press the lock button on the fob or turn the key in the door, the doors always go through a lock-unlocked cycle. Then I have to press the lock on the fob, (by the way my fob is...
  2. L

2016 sprinter van not locking

Hi guys, I’ve got a problem with the closure of my 2016 sprinter van, the front is closing with the remote but the back and sliding door arent closing, does anyone know what could be the problem? Is it maybe a fuse ? I appreciate your help if you can.
  3. D

Key won't manually lock doors: 2003 Dodge Sprinter

Hello once again, Recently, I started noticing lots of resistance when using my keys to unlock my doors manually (remote locking system has been broken for a long time). All doors require lots of pressure to turn the key, and the rear door doesn't lock at all. When I turn the key, I worry that...
  4. L

Newbie who needs to repair and improve the locking mechanisms in a 06 Dodge Sprinter...

I just purchased a 2006 Dodge Sprinter 2500 Passenger Van. 1. The rear doors do not seem to close properly. The rear door locks do not respond to the remote key fob or the central lock switch. It only locks and unlocks manually. 2. The sliding door gets caught when fully opened and I have to...
  5. H

2008 sprinter side door wont unlock

hi all i have a 2008 sprinter that i recently bought, the previous owner said he had disconnected the lock as there was a fault that meant it would occasionally unlock itself. i have taken the inside panel off and reconnected everything i can see but the door will not unlock. i can hear a click...
  6. F

Jammed Rear Door Locking Mech.

Hey community! I've got a 2008 Dodge Sprinter 2500, and about a month ago my rear door stopped opening... right after it happened I was somehow able to get it open and removed the latch on the drivers side (DS) rear door so that I could still get a proper "close" and had to jerry-rig a way to...
  7. P

Using Key Fob w/engine running????

I have a 2011 Freightliner 2500. The only exterior door lock receptacles are on the driver's door and rear cargo door. My key fob functions well with engine off. However, when the engine is running the key fob will not lock/unlock doors. I can manually lock the driver's door with the key while...
  8. bcman

Power Door Lock Mystery

In December I added a Viper alarm and remote start system to the van. I used Skydiver007's method to tap into the door lock relays in the CTM, and was able to control the power door locks with the Viper fobs. Everything was working fine until this summer, when the locks started acting up...
  9. G

Keyless coach entry can't be unlocked from inside

Hi All, I just discovered a safety issue with my 2017 Unity FX. I have the older Bauer keyless entry lock, locking only the deadbolt. The batteries were dead. I tried to use the key and that didn't work either. I entered the coach through the cab doors and wanted to retract the deadbolt from...
  10. O

Can't lock van via RKE/button...

Done a heavy amount of searching here on the forum for an answer to this puzzling situation but am not certain I've arrived at the exact issue. A couple of weeks ago, the RKE and the "lock" button on the dash, stopped working on our 2005 3500 Sprinter (dually, FWIW). This happened just after I...
  11. Bman18

Faulty sensor in sliding door locking mechanism?

My 2007 MWB NCV3 keeps thinking the sliding door is locked and won't work the actuator to lock the door when either pressing the FOB or the dash button. When I press the FOB to lock the doors, it will flash the lights to indicate it is correctly locked, but the sliding door stays actually...
  12. skyeg3

Replacing Key Battery Did Not Fix

The keys I have used to unlock/lock the van from 30ft away. Then one stopped working, then the other (pretty sure, if memory serves..) Figured it was the battery so we replaced both but to no avail.. the keys don't lock/unlock the van. Does anyone know what this could be? Van is 2005.
  13. S

Sliding door mostly doesn't open

So I bought the a 2004 dodge 2500 sprinter and the inside sliding door handle had been busted off and the guy was using a wrench to pop the actuating lever to open the door form the inside (never worked from the outside. Also the ''door ajar'' light on the center dash would continue to blink...
  14. P

Sliding door won't open

Side door is closed now but can't get it open. Used to have a problem once in a while with the outside latch not opening the door but the inside one would always open it. Now neither one will open the door. I have checked the cable down by the latch and can feel it moving when pulling on the...
  15. C

2007 Sprinter sliding door lock issue

Hi, I have recently purchased a used 2007 sprinter cargo van. The vans front drivers and passenger as well as the rear door locks with the key fob and the dash button. The issue is the side door will not lock or unlock electrically. I have to manually pull or push the lock to lock/unlock. I...

Top Bottom