sprinter 2005

1. G

T1N: 1994-2006 Seeking SHC rear doors

Looking to replace both rear doors on my T1N as the current pair is quite hacked together (pretty gnarly looking weld job done by the previous owner after some sort of damage). I’m located in Burlington, VT area and am ready to buy if the right opportunity comes along. Let me know what you have!
  2. J

T1N: 1994-2006 2005 140" Passenger Van 2500 (Arkansas, USA)

For sale is this 10 passenger 2.7 diesel Sprinter Van with only 138,000 miles. Engine and body are in great condition, interior cabin shows some minor signs of wear. Here are the features on this van: * Mercedes badge * 140" wheel base * High ceiling van (three versions sold that year of low...
  3. S

Rust Repair

So I got this van for a pretty sweet deal but it has some rust. I think the rust scared a lot of potential buyers off due to the high cost of paying a welder to fix (100hr). Lucky for me I am a welder, just haven't done any body work projects yet. The repair thats needed is around the...
  4. F

Blow Engine in Maryland -- Hoping to save homemade RV!

I bought a 2005 T1N (tall/long cargo) with 360k miles that needed a transmission in February. Got it on the road. Drove it 1,000 miles and spent 4 months and $6,000 building out the rear as an RV for my college-age daughter. Blew the engine on a trip to Home Depot. Will crank with some ugly...
  5. larrr

Punked! (What would you do?)

Hi Folks, I just bought a converted 2005 Dodge Sprinter 2500 from a guy in Jersey. A couple hundred miles into owning it, I started overheating. Pulled over immediately and saw that one of the coolant hoses had blown. I reattached it, refilled the coolant, and continued. I continued to lose...
  6. M

Bilstein motorhome shock absorbers versus cargo shocks

Most threads cover the Koni > Bilstein topic but I haven't seen anyone talk about these Bilstein motorhome rear shocks: https://europarts-sd.com/shockabsorber-rearbisteinrialta1995-2005-1-1.asp in combination with the OEM front struts: https://europarts-sd.com/item.asp?PID=2256 Usually it is...
  7. V

2005 refrigerated Sprinter Conversion

Hey all - newbie here, Question about converting a refrigerated van into a camper. 2005 dodge sprinter. Seller is willing to remove the refrigerated unit for me, but does anyone know if I will run into any issues converting the inside and or getting the pre-installed lining out? Many thanks
  8. J

Who can tell me if this square in the sliding door is OEM?

And should there be a plastic cap that covers it? I couldn't find any trace in the parts catalogue. And if it is not OEM, could you speculate this was done for some repairing? Surfing through Google images, it seems like few other sprinters from the same year/model have this whole.. but...
  9. T

FOR SALE 2005 Sprinter Van 144" 2500 Camper Van - $14000 Los Angeles, CA

HI!, i'm selling my dear Sprinter Van after a long trip during the summer, it has 190.000 original miles. It's in perfect running condition, only has some minor bodywork details. -Registered in California -2.7 L Turbo Diesel -Automatic transmission -RWD -ABS, traction control (can be switched...
  10. T

[B]2005 Sprinter Van 144” 2500 Low Roof Passenger Conversion Van - Los Angeles[/B]

HI!, i'm selling my dear Sprinter Van after a long trip during the summer, it has 190.000 original miles. It's in perfect running condition, only has some minor bodywork details. -Registered in California -2.7 L Turbo Diesel -Automatic transmission -RWD -ABS, traction control (can be switched...
  11. D

Early 316 Black Smoke on Acceleration - Last Resort Reward Offered!

Hi Everyone, This is me at the end of the road so to speak... I have a 2004 316 5cylinder 2.7 that pour out black / dark smoke when under load and puffs a cloud briefly when reved in neutral. The smoking is excessive. There is no loss of performance and over the last 6 months I have tried...
  12. B

2005 Dodge 2500 Sprinter Camper, Mercedes Turbo Diesel - Bend, OR

2005 Dodge Freightliner 2500 Chassis with a Mercedes Turbo Diesel Engine. -> Get a tour of the vehicle here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_d_rX8xp8M <- Location - Bend, Oregon Contact Info - email thespinsterz@gmail.com or text 503-737-7842 Price - $17,00 OBO - Motivated to sell Model...
  13. B

Sprinter 2005, 313 fuel issue?

Hi guys, my van broke down on the motor way the other day, not long after changing the injectors. When you spray easy start into the air intake it keeps running- as soon as you stop spraying the engine turns off. So obviously it's a fuel issue. How can you tell if it's the High Pressure pump or...
  14. U

Help needed! Mercedes Sprinter 311CDI Sprintshift hydraulic/gearbox oil change

Hi, I've got 2005 Mercedes Sprinter 311 CDI sprintshift model, I'm having problem with hydraulic pump and going to remove it by myself, I just wana know that is there only one oil for gearbox and hydraulic pump or separate oil for gearbox and separate oil for hydraulic pump, could some one...
  15. J

Transmission Problem Dodge 2005

We are working on 2006 Dodge Sprinter 2500. Their is a transmission problem, it only shifts one gear and reverse. The code is P2225-154 [8a, 22, 25, 9a]-please refer to the relevant manual. Did anyone have a similar problem? Thank you in advance, EuroMotorTech

Top Bottom