trim

1. N

Rear Pillars Trim

Hi all, For finishing the rear pillars, do most people move the large grounding stud at the back? Or does anyone have any creative suggestions for finishing this area that do not require moving this? Planned on using the new “Marathon Plus” product for this area (tweed + foam). Picture of stud...
  2. K

VS30: 2019+ Sprinter 144 Headliner and Trim (Reno, NV)

Brand new 2023 Sprinter 144 AWD headliner and D-pillar trim pieces. This headliner and trim originally came out of a 2023 AWD 144 Sprinter van and is in pristine condition.
  3. L

VS30: 2019+ FREE: Excellent Condition Rear D Pillar Trims for both Driver and Passenger (Northern California)

Had this for sale. Husband wants stuff out of garage. FREE TO FIRST PERSON TO CONTACT ME AT 650-388-8980 AND PICKUP. Normally retails for about $140 each.
  4. L

VS30: 2019+ Excellent Condition Rear D Pillar Trims for both Driver and Passenger Sides for 2019 Sprinter High Roof

Normally retails for about $140 each. Will sell for $50. Call/Text 650-388-8980.
  5. Hodakaguy

Terrawagen Tidy Trim Kit Install - It really ties the Van Together!

Let's finish out that interior trim! Stopped in at Terrawagen and picked up one of Eric's "Tidy Trim" kits. We're running a custom interior in our 2017 sprinter and for the last several years the trim around the B-Pillars and over the sliding door has remained unfinished. I keep saying I'm...
  6. Hodakaguy

VS30/NCV3 Terrawagen Tidy Trim Kit Install - It Really Ties the Van Together!

Let's finish out that interior trim! Stopped in at Terrawagen and picked up one of Eric's "Tidy Trim" kits. We're running a custom interior in our 2017 sprinter and for the last several years the trim around the B-Pillars and over the sliding door has remained unfinished. I keep saying I'm...
  7. C

906 NCV3 Sliding door inner panel template

Hi all, Does anyone know where I might be able to find a CNC template, or just a jpeg etc of the 906 NCV3 Sliding door inner lower trim panel? Just need to outer trace, not with the additional cutouts shown in the picture. Also looking for the upper piece. Lower trim panel...
  8. O

VS30: 2019+ Flarespace space saver trim rings. Murrieta CA

We have a brand-new pair, still in the box, space saver trim rings from flarespace for a 144 sprinter. $675
  9. Matt.Simon.Newman

VS30: 2019+ (COMPLETED). New b-pillar and rear door trims, FREE to loving home. Campbell, CA area

Regular B-pillar driver and passenger, removed from brand new 2023 Cargo Van Likewise rear door trims with netting storage pockets. Pristine clips intact Also have original foam blocks around headline and conduit covers for front to back wires. FREE to pickup and love.❤️? PM me for...
  10. RVBarry

Missing a couple screw covers, need P/N's please

Hi, my 2023 AWD is missing a couple screw caps / covers... 1. the middle of the driver's doorstep is missing the center screw cover: 2. the grab handle on the passenger front door is missing one of the plug-shaped covers. (no pic atm, sorry) Anyone have Part Numbers on these? Thanks!
  11. H

VS30: 2019+ New 2022 144 Sprinter Roof Trim Headliner + Luxury Interior Trim (Denver)

Located in Boulder, CO. $750 - New OEM roof trim (Option V36) removed from 2022 Sprinter 144 4x4 in excellent condition. Removed with trim removal tools for resale purpose with 10 miles on the van You will need new clips ($5 for qty 10). $450 - Luxury interior trim (option V21) 3x lower...
  12. T

Rear arch trim to sill

Hi, does anyone know the part numbers and where to source the trim pieces which go all the way around the rear wheel arches, to the sill at the front too - see photo below. Thanks
  13. Briance

Exciting new post about trim piece options for wood ceiling install

Hello all! I am currently working on my ceiling and for the most part put it together this last weekend. I was able to procure some beautiful hickory, had it milled and planed to about 1/4 inch ish thick... turned out well. I took out the back trim piece and took the wood all the way to the...
  14. A

NCV3: 2006-2018 SLC: Wanted Headliner Panels 144HR

Got good condition 144 HR Headliner? I'll buy it, or trade CampoVans Luan Plywood precut. I've decided to go with the factory liner. Need the liner WITHOUT the AC cutout (I think that excludes passenger). Salt Lake City greater area
  15. T

Trims for twin wheeled sprinter 314??

Hi all, I'm looking to get some trims for my 314. My issue is that i have a twin wheel set up at the back i.e. 4 wheels on the same axle and a different set of wheels up front. Any ideas? :idunno: I'm UK based BTW

Top Bottom