headliner panels

1. P

VS30: 2019+ SOLD - 2024 OEM Headliner (PDX-OR)

Removed the stock headliner from rear door to the cab headliner. from 144 high roof for AdWag conversion. These parts are looking for a new home. Headliner is in great condition. Lights included. About 50% of the plastic trim tabs broke during removal. Only includes van cargo area/passenger...
  2. D

Sold 2020 144” Crew Headliner (High Roof) (Greater Seattle Area)

This is the passenger compartment headliner, not the driver/passenger seat headliner. Carefully removed it yesterday (May 25th) and only lost a couple fasteners in the process (RIP). Center pins are included as are all the push-ins around the rear doors, and the driver’s side rigid foam piece...
  3. C

VS30: 2019+ Free headliner. 144 low roof 2021. Tampa area

The back 4 sections from driver back.
  4. H

VS30: 2019+ 170 Headliner for Sale

New to the Forum so let me know of this is not the right place to post this. I have a 2021 Mercedes Sprinter 170 Headliner that I am looking to sell as I work to buildout my Van. I am in Vermont and would be open to a local drop off exchange. Everything is brand new and ready for a new...
  5. E

VS30: 2019+ Rear Headliner 2021 144" Crew Cab *BRAND NEW* (Santa Clarita, CA)

Full rear headliner with associated accessories. Brand new, perfect condition. Price is pretty firm. Will have to be picked up in Santa Clarita, CA
  6. nrsabvs

VS30: 2019+ White Leatherette Headliner for 2019, VS30 144" Highroof - West Palm Beach, FL

Used white leatherette headliner for 2019 sprinter 144 highroof. Four sections for section (not for the cab) The headliner is in good condition, no cuts or rips, no mold and no water damage. A little calk from where previous owner had partition. There are cutouts for two fans and AC unit in...
  7. F

WTB 170” NCV3 headliner

Looking for a headliner for my van from behind the drivers seat to the rear doors. Located in Seattle.
  8. situationrad

Sold Headliner | 4 panels B pillar back - Newport, RI / Driving to San Diego, Ca

- One day old. - 144 HR - four panels, foam thing, caps, factory condition. - Removed due to partition installation (I didn't want to cut it). - Has cutouts for factory lights. - $500 or $200 + your uncut factory foam block things from a cargo van. - Pics in the daylight tomorrow. I won't ship...
  9. L

NCV3: 2006-2018 Free Metal Headliner Partition

Removed a metal headliner partition from NCV3. Should fit newer models. The partition is matte black as seen in picture.
  10. C

Need headliner without ac cutout

Wanted: headliner section (without cutout for AC!) for 2016 MB (passenger) Grey with speckles I am located in Placerville CA I believe Crew might be same as passenger? CT
  11. A

NCV3: 2006-2018 SLC: Wanted Headliner Panels 144HR

Got good condition 144 HR Headliner? I'll buy it, or trade CampoVans Luan Plywood precut. I've decided to go with the factory liner. Need the liner WITHOUT the AC cutout (I think that excludes passenger). Salt Lake City greater area
  12. P

NCV3: 2006-2018 Headliner and interior panels from 2018 passenger van, San Diego, CA

Set of headliner panels, rear interior lower panels and front lower panel from a 2018 Mercedes Passenger Sprinter van 144 wheelbase high roof. Panels and headliners were removed when new. Interior lights from the panels and foam support brackets will be included. All pieces are basically as new...
  13. N

NCV3: 2006-2018 2016 144 High Roof Headliner For Sale - SoCal

This headliner is in like new condition. Most of the fasteners are still intact. This does not include the most forward section, the part over the driver and passenger seat. We are keeping that part. Local pickup only. Near Loma Linda California $300 OBO...
  14. S

NCV3: 2006-2018 Wanted 144 Headliner Panel & Front Passenger Base and Seat

Does anyone in CA have a 144 Headliner panel i could buy? Thanks! Also looking for front passenger base box with seat. Removed my two seat box/bench. Sprinter 2017 144. Santa Barbara, CA.
  15. C

Misc Sprinter Stock Items for sale

Located in West Seattle (Washington) Currently available: - various OEM headliners $130 for whole set- $20 for single piece - various OEM Floors - $80 - 1 OEM bench seat - 1 pair of OEM front seats (no seat boxes, not heated) $350 each - 1 captains seat with seat box, has a small hole in seat...

Top Bottom