insulation

1. P

VS30: 2019+ Scrap Thinsulate

I've got some leftover thinsulate from adventure wagon ruv kit. Largest piece is 60"x36". All told about 40 sqft of insulation.
  2. G

Who does insulating in Oregon

HI all, I'm looking to insulate a new sprinter. I watched the videos on DYI and nope, not gonna try that. I got a quote from a reputable conversion business in Portland but I was pretty shocked at the cost - I know, ya get what ya pay for. I'm in southern Oregon but willing to drive to other...
  3. J

Mercedes Sprinter 3-Season to 4-Season upgrade inquiry

My wife and I purchased an already converted 3-season 2022 Mercedes Sprinter 170wb high roof over the summer that we’d like to use during the winter snowboarding season. Super green to rv life so am trying to learn all there is to learn. It’s off grid capable with 4 mounted solar panels, 300 amp...
  4. RichStaples

Headliner Insulation

I completed a full LizardSkin SD + CI application to MFG specs on a new 2022 VS30 including the complete headliner area (trim removed). Van had acoustic package so went over measly MFG SD panels. will be installing Havlock insulation between headliner cover and LizardSkin, however I am...
  5. S

Sold Interior Insulation and Sound Deadening Package San Francisco Bay Area

The van I ordered kept getting delayed, so I pulled the plug on the order. Now I have to get rid of all of the parts I had assembled for the build. All items are brand new, never used/in box. I’m currently asking for the discounted list price of the items only, and not looking to recoup any...
  6. cwp

Havelock Wool (SOLD)

Roughly 2/3 of a bag of R7 Wool purchased for $152. Asking $50 for the bag, but too bulky to ship. Will coordinate a local (Bay Area) pickup.
  7. cwp

Leftover Reflective Insulation - FREE (CLAIMED)

Partial roll of leftover reflective insulation. Used for custom window shades. Prefer not to ship so free for anyone in the Bay Area that wants it!
  8. M

ISO Havelock Wool

Anyone have left over hacklock that they need to get ride of? I am located in San Diego but headed to the bay area soon. Please let me know
  9. deftoner

First Step: Insulation! Insulation?

So. I dont want to bother too much. I had most of my doubts cleared by now. So we are heading for the first step, which I guess, is Insulation. Correct me if I'm wrong. I saw that there are tons of options and I did some for my house so I have an idea, and I have like 3000 hours of videos...
  10. autoply.net

VS30: 2019+ insulation packages for up-fitters

Thank you for the opportunity to introduce our automotive insulation with self-adhesive for upfitters and body builders. AutoPly Inc makes a variety of vehicle specific insulation kits for vehicles such as Sprinter, Transit, ProMaster and more. Our product meets FMVSS 302 safety standards, has...
  11. autoply.net

autoply vehicle specific insulation packages for uplifting

AutoPly Inc makes a variety of vehicle specific insulation kits for vehicles such as Sprinter, Transit, ProMaster and more. Our product meets FMVSS 302 safety standards, has self-adhesive backing, is pre-cut and therefore significantly reduces install time. The woven fabric material contains...
  12. C

Free: Havelock Wool 1/2 box

I have a remaining 1/2 box of Havelock Wool, mostly full sheets with a few partials, after completing my van build. Free to anybody who wants to send me a shipping label to slap on it. Pickup is tough but possible in 98101.
  13. P

2006 2500 Tall Roof - Floor

I am about to finish the build out my 2006 2500 high roof. It has an Espar D2. Given that I'm 6'2", preserving interior space is a priority, but I also want to keep weight low and not to be uncomfortable at temps in the 20s if possible. My current plan for the floor is to use Thinsulate...
  14. T

Sold Noico Closed Cell Foam Insulation / Butyl Foil Deadener (SAN DIEGO)

(2) 36sqft boxes unopened - 170mil (4mm) Green Closed Cell Foam Sound/Thermal Insulation $80 for both (1) 36sqft box unopened - 80mil Black butyl sound deadener AND (1) 36sqft box opened - 80mil Black butyl sound deadener (2/3 material remaining) $80 for both
  15. L

Floor insulation question

My husband and I cannot agree on this. The researching I have done says to use wool insulation in the van everywhere, it is the best. However, my husband wants to use foam board insulation of some type on the floor, and allow the natural ribs in the floor to help “vent” the insulation. I can’t...
  16. M

Sold Xplr Outfitters Fan Cover 3 Season

Not interested in shipping. If you're local to San Diego, I can meet you. This will fit any max air fan. $30 for the cover
  17. S

VS30: 2019+ Oceanside, CA - Havelock Wool $125

Just finished the full insulation of a 2019 2500 high roof. Used two and 1/3 bags. We doubled it on the roof liner and tucked in all the nooks and crannies. Also included a Dynamat hood liner for the front. Wow! What a difference. After all that we have 2/3 of a bag left. Looking at $125...
  18. J

Sold Havelock Wool 200 SqFt, SoCal

I have 200 sq ft of Havelock wool for sale. I ordered too much for my van build so I have a new unopened bag. $300 pickup in Irvine, CA. https://havelockwool.com/van-insulation-products/
  19. E

1/3-1/2 Bag of Havelock Wool (South Bay/Santa Cruz)

I have 1/3 to 1/2 bag of leftover Havelock Wool left over from my Sprinter build. It's difficult for me to estimate exactly how much in in there since the bag comes so compressed. I'm thinking $60. I just need it out of the garage. I live in Santa Cruz and work in Cupertino, so I can easily...
  20. Shea V

Value in sound dampening on floor

Looking for opinions if there is any advantage to installing sound dampening material on the floor before the factory wood floor is re-installed? Thoughts on using a thermal break like this under the factory wood floor? I know the value of sound dampening on the wheel wells...

Top Bottom