canada

1. R

Canadian owned Us extended warranty coverage

2011 here. Question for Canadian owners. Has anyone had any warranty work done from the extended AEM completed in Canada. I will be doing most of my travel in the US in coming years and am curious if US dealers honor the Canadian AEM. Any thoughts much appreciated.
  2. CuriousCampervans

Best Solar Panels for a DIY Campervan in Canada

I've used Explorist.life's table of solar panels in the US to find optimally sized panels for each of our conversions. It's super handy to quickly reference solar panel dimensions when playing tetris between fans, A/C units, cargo boxes..etc. Some of the panels are not available in Canada so I...
  3. S

Blind Spot Assist After Market

We just purchased in Canada a 2022 MB Sprinter to convert to a wheelchair accessible van for our son. When we ordered the dealer said they could not supply the blind spot assist at the factory due to material shortage. Does anyone have any recommendation for a solid after market Blind Spot...
  4. R

Adding 3rd passenger seat for child

Hello! We converted our 2012 2500 van into a camper a few years ago. Now we want to start traveling again, but have a 7 month old addition to the family since our last trip. It seem that the only safe and ‘easy’ way of putting a baby seat in is if we install either a jump seat between the driver...
  5. A

WTB high roof 144" in the GTA

Looking for a high roof 144" sprinter to convert. Ideally located in the GTA or southwestern Ontario. I'd like to spend between 12-14k and ideally, the van would have less than 300k. Any vans you might know of or even dealers you could recommend would be greatly appreciated!
  6. V

2017 170 EXT 3500 Fuel Economy Concern

A couple months ago I bought a 2017 cargo 170 ext 3500 4x4 off the lot in Canada. I'm in the process of converting it into an RV but while It's been empty I've made a few long highway trips and I am starting to be concerned with the fuel economy. On average, It stays between 14 and 15 l/100km...
  7. theOMsound

Canadian Autoparts?!

Anyone know of a good online autoparts site with lots of random parts in CANADA? Shipping and exchange rate from the US is lame, but I can't seem to find any Canadian online stores that have what I need. (I need a parking brake lever assembly and a Turbo oil return pipe with the gaskets on...
  8. W

finally got one in the driveway

Long time lurker first time poster. I have Enjoyed reading many forum members write up's on there units and happy to say we finally got one in the driveway are looking forward to sharing our experience during the build. We are a Canadian ( Edmonton, Alberta) family Dad, Mom, and 3 boys 10,7,5...
  9. U

Canadian Conversions

new to forum and wanted to know is there any companies doing conversions on Sprinter/Transit vans can't seem to find any companies here in canada any help would be appreciated
  10. W

Canadian Sprinter 2013 Octover Sales Codes Updates MY13 - MSRP only

Here are the Canadian Sales Code and Options Files for the MY13 including the October Updates Enjoy
  11. W

NCV3 Factory Electric Step Side Door T57 Right Side Sliding Door

Hey All here is the pictures of the Factory Step Canadian MSPR 1350 The step travels out about 9.5 inches or 24cm from the closed position to the open position. It is very solid to the van and no give at all when I stand on it. it is almost the exact hight you need from the cargo deck to the...
  12. W

New van for the Family - Options - Have I Missed Anything

Hey all, here is my options I am thinking about on a new Family Van. Anything glaring which I have missed, or should stay away from. NAV and DVD etc will be completed after market. One question that I have how good is the Bluetooth on the Audio 20? or just go with a new head unit? thanks...

Top Bottom