1. H

Axle swap - gvm upgrade - front and rear

Hi Guys and Girls, firstly thanks for threads I have been reading, they have started me on my journey of learning about my 2011 NCV3. I just recently picked up a xlwb extra high roof 2wd for living, touring purposes. Im taking an unusual route of upgrading the 316 into the 4’s by way of a rear...
  2. P

Seat base in 2011 cargo

Hey guys I just bought a 2011 cargo and I’m curious if anyone has installed the aux heater on one of these. The seat base is different from most videos I see installing under the seat. I attached a photo. I also can’t find the KL1 plug which people say is usually on this model. Thanks
  3. P

Introduction to me and my Van! CAN-bus Fault

Hi All, My Name is Pierce, My Partner and I have just purchased a 2011 MB Sprinter 313 2.2CDI (LWB) in dashing DHL Yellow. The Van has been camper converted by the previous owner but we have plans of our own to re-do the work from the floor up! This is mine and my partners first time owning a MB...
  4. M

2011 Rear Differential

Hello All, Looking to replace a rear axle on a 2011MB Sprinter. What range of years will work as a replacement? My plan is to pull a rear axle from a junkyard and replace the whole unit rather than just the rear diff. Any suggestions/ knowledge is much appreciated.
  5. M

2011 Sprinter Headlights Dimming / Possible Future Problems?

Hey everyone, 2011 170 Extended 3.0 6cyl 245k miles. I've noticed recently driving on the highway at night that the headlights will sort of dim (significantly) for a second and then resume normal power. At first I couldn't tell if it was just me being tired but upon paying closer attention it's...
  6. 2

2011 Fully Converted Tiny House Sprinter 170”WB High Roof (Portland, OR)

2011 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van 2500 High Roof, 170" WB V6 Turbo Diesel Engine Freightliner White Cargo Trim Odometer 242000 miles This custom up-fit RV conversion featuring bright wood throughout is cozy and spacious. I built a comfortable home for an extended national park adventure. This...
  7. M

2011 trailer brake controller

I apologize if I'm beating an old topic, but has anyone connected an inertia brake controller to a 2011 sprinter? I have a 2011 2500 passenger with factory installed towing package. I tow a 7x18 Stealth aluminum Blackhawk double axle. It's rated at 7000 lb but weighs close to 2000 lb empty. I...

Top Bottom