bathroom

1. N

8020 Shower

Looking for advice and inspiration for a 8020 shower build. Thinking 8020 frame with ply or foam backer board (Kerdi Board) for walls. Would love to see some successful 8020 shower builds! TIA :)
  2. MillionMileSprinter

T1N: 1994-2006 2006 Winnebago View Sprinter RV LOW miles! Excellent condition! Philadelphia, PA.

2006 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter · Driven 67,000 miles Winnebago View One owner All maintenance up to date Everything works 100% Extremely hard to find RV on a Sprinter Chassis with the 5 cylinder turbo diesel million mile engine. Upgrades: swivel seats, helwig suspension, sumo springs...
  3. B

NCV3: 2006-2018 Shower pan

ABS shower pan 24 x 36 x 5.63 inch White, right hand Drain, 2 inch skirt with underpad included. Thermoformed, stronger and lighter than fibreglass. After much head scratchin´ could not work a cassette toilet within it!
  4. R

NCV3: 2006-2018 2015 Mercedes Sprinter 144 Camper conversion $60,300

For sale in Meridian Idaho.... well loved and well cared for 2015 Mercedes Sprinter Camper Van Conversion. We are the original owners & builders and have included a balance of luxury and ruggedness for a very usable RV. Selling due to illness otherwise we'd keep it forever! This is an amazing...
  5. T

VS30: 2019+ 2021 Mercedes-Benz 170 H Luxury Mercedes Conversion Sprinter Van 3500 Complete - by Team Adventure USA

This listing is for a currently being built Solivagant model designed and built with premium equipment with a ‘no compromises’ attitude. Our vans are built for a lifetime of adventures from one generation to the next with nearly no holes in the roof nor the sides. With a 600 ah battery system...
  6. B

NCV3: 2006-2018 2011 Sprinter 2500 Sportsmobile High Roof Camper

$58,000 Located in Glenwood Springs, CO Terrific Freightliner Sprinter 144 Sportsmobile conversion - great living for 2+, clean, beautifully kept. High roof. Contact me at COsprintervan@gmail.com Amenities:  Solar  Full kitchen  Full bath  2 bench seats fold out to queen bed  Rooftop 110 AC...
  7. D

leaking thru the bathroom vent

On a recent trip to the coast here in southern Oregon, I encountered a significant rain/wind storm. Great fun watching the waves crashing on the shore. I discovered water leaking into the bathroom through the manually opening vent (it was closed). The water was some how getting in then...
  8. J

toilet/bath photos

Obviously, space it limited in the sprinter and I'm sure that is why I don't see many toilet/bath installations in the sprinters. Who here has a sprinter with bath installation I can see for inspiration?
  9. DHowie

Legend Bathroom Drawer Sink

Does anyone have a solution for better drainage for the drawer-style sink in the 2012 Legend bathroom? The slope of the 30-inch (mol) flexible hose from the sink drain to the p-trap is nearly immeasurable, it's so slight. The result is that extremely slow draining, and ultimately a very...
  10. R

next tweak: jump seat in the agile doorway

hello, folks - I'm about to start a new project and wondered if others have trodden this path before me. I'm finding the conversation space a little long between the 2 front seats and the bench back seat in the agile, especially at highway speeds with the accompanying engine and road noise...

Top Bottom