obd

1. Kinny89

Obd tool

Guys, I have seen multiple topics about what is a good obd tool for the sprinter. i’ve been using the Carly obd tool and for me its the best option you can get. feel free to ask questions you can check and order here...
  2. C

Sudden electrical problems

Hi everybody, I’m wondering if anyone could shed any light on my poorly 08 311 CDI Mercedes Sprinter. I bought it just a few weeks ago, and drove around 300km home without a hitch. The coolant level indicator does illuminate intermittently, but the level is fine and the seller assured me that...
  3. G

A obd2 that works in

Anyone know of a good obd2 scanner they works on the van? I've liked everywhere and can't find any. Some will read live data but can't reset the airbag light. I know Mercedes uses the proprietary 29 bit can but I don't know which obd2 the use that? Anyone using anything that works? Thanks in advance
  4. C

Autel MD802 connection/fit issue

Just bought our first van, 2006 t1n 170 WB. At the recommendation of many on the forum our first purchase was the MD802 scanner. Is it normal for the connection on these to be an extremely tight fit? Most videos I have watched it seems to pop right in, but both on my Fusion and the Sprinter I...
  5. B

ScanGauge II OBD reader 85.00 shipped

ScanGauge II OBD reader 80.00 shipped -SOLD Almost new used for a few months and realized I really don't use it 80.00 shipped Thank you Item is SOLD
  6. P

2003-2004 Smog Test Issues / OBD issues

I just bought a 2003 2500 in Texas and drove it home to California. When I tried to have it smogged the technician couldn't get the van to communicate with the OBD II computer (on-board diagnostics), and so I was failing smog because of connectivity issues. I brought the van to a smog referee...
  7. flman

Xentry C3, Adapt, Force Regen, Clear codes, diagnostic procedures, etc.

So I got my Xentry C3 Chinese clone, and it works great. Can read fault codes and bring up repair procedures. Can adapt new parts as needed. Can force a Regen. The only problem was the plug was not for a standard US outlet, that is easily fixed by twisting the Hot and N prongs, the ground needs...
  8. seans

Guide for T1N & NCV3 Owners: iCarSoft MB II Diagnostic Tool

Buyer's Guide: iCarSoft MB II Diagnostic Tool NOTE: The Autel MD802 MaxiDiag Elite Full Systems is somewhat more expensive but supports reading of multiple ECUs in many vehicles. It has very similar functionality and is worth consideration. Be aware that a "Four Systems" version looks identical...
  9. C

Engine Monitoring

Hello, New to the Forum, I have been on a long search to get engine data such as mileage, rpm, speed and idle out of a 2014 Sprinter. With a previous 2011 I was able to do so through an OBD-II connection for live data. I reached out to Daimler and the response I got was fairly bland stating to...
  10. skyeg3

What are 'drive cycle' parameters?

I am trying to get my van to pass smog. And although there is no check engine light on, the smog guy's scan tool is indicating that the "egr needs to be reset" and to do this I have to drive a certain way for a certain amount of time. Supposedly this is called the "drive cycle" A friend who...
  11. S

V-Dock?? -- What is it and where does it live?

Ran into a reference to the "V-Dock" while doing a bit of research on the electronics, CanBus, OBD, etc. I've been able to glean that it is a tightly controlled programming dock to allow Mercedes Benz to alter low level settings & vehicle configurations. How does it fit into the overall...
  12. C

Drips in OBD Port?

I went to plug in the Autel and had moisture in the cover and the OBD cap. Troubling. Flashlight and touch test were inconclusive. 2008, 170" Any one seen this?

Top Bottom