roof rack

1. M

VS30: 2019+ Roof rack drifter backwoods 144”

I’m doing a different roof layout, Selling a year old mint condition backwoods drifter rack, looks super aero up top . Message me if interested please. Will ship Located in visalia ca
  2. D

NCV3: 2006-2018 ROOF RACK THAT HOLDS 30 GALLONS OF WATER, Los Angeles

This van has a DIY roof rack built like a tank. It came with the van I recently purchased. I don't want it but it is very cool. There are 3 threaded openings. 1. Large filler opening on top of rack. 2. Smaller threaded opening on the center rear of the rack for a shower attachment. 3...
  3. Orion Van Gear

*BFCM SALE* 20% Off Roof Racks + More

Our Black Friday Sale Starts Now! Don't wait... Only lasts as long as inventory remains. 20% Off Roof Racks 10% Off Walkable Solar Panels 5% Off Accessories (Including Deck Panels) 👉 See all products that are on sale www.orionvangear.com Let us know if you have any questions!
  4. S

Sold New Flatline Van Co High Bars for the FVC Low Pro Roof Rack

Selling the FVC High Bars that came with my built out Sprinter 144. Never installed high bars, in original packing, installation hardware unopened. MSRP $295 plus tax. Prefer pick up in La Mesa, CA (San Diego, CA). Cash only. Will consider shipping at buyer's expense. Item Description: Are...
  5. Orion Van Gear

Enter to Win an Orion Sprinter Roof Rack (any wb)

WIN an Orion Van Gear Roof Rack (a $3,249 value / make and model of your choosing). :p: Refer a Friend to instantly win 10 bonus entries & a 10% Off Roof Rack Code. :cool: Increase your chances of winning by completing various tasks. :rad: The winner will be drawn on 12/31. *If you already own...
  6. Orion Van Gear

Roof Rack Giveaway

WIN an Orion Van Gear Roof Rack (a $3,249 value / make and model of your choosing). :guitar: Refer a Friend to instantly win 10 bonus entries & a 10% Off Roof Rack Code. :cool: Increase your chances of winning by completing various tasks. :rad: A winner will be drawn on 12/31. *If you already...
  7. T

T1N: 1994-2006 [Sold] Translift surf kayak roof rack for sale, Santa Cruz, CA, shipping available

This item is SOLD. Leaving this up for informational purposes. Imported from Germany Should work for VW VOLKSWAGEN T5, T4, T25, James Cook, Sprinter, Nugget, High top Load boats, surfboards, top box, bikes on the side, tie on and lift up and onto the top of roof. Lock on and off you go...
  8. T

Translift surf kayak roof rack for sale, Santa Cruz, CA, shipping available

Translift Sherpas Combi Rack - Alu - Surf Kayak Rack - Westfalia - Sprinter Van - Roof Rack w side load Imported from Germany Should work for VW VOLKSWAGEN T5, T4, T25, James Cook, Sprinter, Nugget, High top Load boats, surfboards, top box, bikes on the side, tie on and lift up and onto the...
  9. C

VS30: 2019+ FVCO Low Roof Low Pro Rack

Selling this rack for a 2007-2021+ Mercedes Benz Sprinter 144 Low Roof Van. I had this installed for about a month, but I decided to swap for another option that fit my use case better. Included is the rack along with the front fairing, combined $1645 MSRP. Price reflects some cosmetic...
  10. E

VS30: 2019+ full ROAMBUILT set up with OWL Talon wheels / everything must go

Due to a new employment I have to sell our ROAMBUILT set up consisting of the SafariRack 2.0 SLB w/ UpperDeck, it includes the Baja Designs OnX 50" arc light bar and two Diode Dynamics load lights 6". furthermore it consists of the Chicane SideLadder with a CanTainment and Jerry Can. We also...
  11. Radius Outfitters

20% Sale on Roof Rack System

We're offering 20% off our roof rack system through the end of June and please reach out if you have any questions. Use code SUMMER20 at checkout: https://radiusoutfitters.com/collections/sprinter-roof-racks Everything is currently in stock: Cross Bars & Mounts Solar Mounts Modular Roof Decks...
  12. W

Free: old FVCO Front Fairing for the Low Pro Roof Rack w/ some rust

This is the old model of the FVCO front fairing (High Roof) and it rusted a bit. I'm sure it could be cleaned up and repainted if that's your thing. Local pickup only.
  13. W

FS: FVCO Front Fairing for the Low Pro Roof Rack

(High Roof model) Brand new but no longer in box, prefer local pickup but could ship at cost. retails for $150: https://flatlinevanco.com/collections/sprinter-roof-racks/products/fairing
  14. M

Anyone here have experience with Avatar Off Road? I've seen their products on the Nissan NV's but not the sprinters. I like the look of their sprinter roof racks but was hoping to get a real world review.
  15. Orion Van Gear

Orion Sprinter Stealth+ Roof Racks (All Wheelbases)

We've had an amazing response to our New Stealth+ Sprinter Roof Rack this year and have decided to run our largest sale EVER now until Midnight on Cyber Monday. Our week-long sale (ending on 11/28) features: 20% Off All Roof Racks (144, 170, 170 EXT) $105 Off All Manual Fiamma F45s Awnings...
  16. B

Safari Roof Rack Noise

I’m considering adding either the Flatline Safari Rack or the FreedomVanGo Adjustable Roof Rack and am curious re: wind noise and overall experiences. Thanks
  17. B

Kayak Rack For Tall Sprinter

Earlier this year I bought a tall Sprinter and was concerned about loading my kayaks on top. When I saw this van came with a drop down ladder rack I was sure I could make it work. It works great! I also bolted together a couple Harbor Freight ATV loading ramps and made a walkway on the roof
  18. F

VS30: 2019+ FVCO low-pro roof rack & Fiamma F80s

I have the following items for sale. They are all BRAND NEW, never used, unopened original boxes. Ordered and will now not be using them for my build because the low pro rack will not clear the factory AC on my passenger van! All items can either be picked up in Holderness, NH or Peru, VT...
  19. Vartan.Rocks

VS30: 2019+ Backwoods 144 Mercedes Sprinter Roof Rack And Ladder- Slim

Brank new for Mercedes Sprinter (2014+) Roof rack, slim, 144 Price is $3,000 + tax = $3,282 Price on listing includes tax Retails for $5k + tax and shipping High Roof Includes ladder No LED With 27x20 rear AC/Fan cut out (on center line, aft) Pick up in Monroe, WA (1hr North/East from...
  20. M

NCV3: 2006-2018 2014 Mercedes-Benz sprinter high roof 170 wb extended professional camper van

Yugo is a very special van! It is the dream project of an adventurous young couple who put blood, sweat, and tears into bringing it to life. Over 400 hours were spent on the diligent conversion using the finest of materials and ingenious craftsmanship. The van has received excellent care...

Top Bottom