lighting

1. D

Mercedes Sprinter Exterior Lighting Package

I'm ordering a new 170" Sprinter 4X4 this week. Am considering the Exterior lighting option, and would love to know your experience with it, especially on a 2019 or 2020. It's an expensive option ($1500) so I want to consider it carefully. Thanks!
  2. leighsjor

My T1N LED Ditch Light Mounting Brackets

I have a friend who has ditch lights mounted to his Toyota Tacoma and after seeing them I realized that it would be pretty cool to mount these type of lights to the T1N sprinter for any of those back road adventures (deer are a big problem around a lot of places that I go). After scouring the...
  3. F

Yakima Q clips for my '12?

I'd like to mount a Q-tower roof rack I have laying around to anchor a light bar over the front of my windshield. Has anyone used this system and which model Q-clip is recommended/worked for you? The yakima page is of no help... TIA
  4. C

Let's see your interior lighting

I hope this isn't too early in my forum life but I think it would be great to have some lighting pics in this forum. Let's see 'em. It's the one room in my life that I have complete control and I would like to see what others have done to spruce theirs up. Here is my stock interior lighting soon...
  5. J

Driving Lights Install

Hi, Looking for help locating the high beam switch wire (not the wire operating the actual high beam)... My 2007 ex-ambulance 318CDI came with the Lightforce driving lights still attached to the bull bar but, along with a lot of other wiring, they were disconnected when the butchers took to...
  6. A

Back up light issues

Hello: I just purchased a 2012 3500 chassis with a Forest River Solera body attached. This seems like a great rig but the back up lights do not work - I checked the bulbs and they are fine and there isn't any power coming to the socket. Everything else seems to be ok. It appears that there...
  7. S

Running lights staying on for hours after van is turned off

My 08 2500 170" Rear Right running light (middle red light) and the front left running light(orange bulb) stay on for 2-3 hours after the van has been shut off. I took it to a repair shop and they thought it might be the SAM Module? When I called another dealer for pricing on it they asked...
  8. A

Help! Cargo Lighting Issue

Hello. I have a 2008 Dodge Sprinter Cargo Van that has convenience lighting in the rear that illuminates whenever the doors are opened. A few days ago, I accidentally shorted one of the lights when I was attempting to install insulation behind the fixture. The entire rear lighting system no...
  9. S

What LED light bars fit Aluminess light bar?

Will a Rigid 20" fit on the under side of the top bar of the Aluminess light bar on a 2016 Sprinter? I found some pics of round lights on this, but strangely, zero pics of people running LED light bars on this product from Aluminess. I am considering a 20" bar, and wish I could see if this...
  10. B

Lighting/alarm question

Hi, I have a 2008 2500 LB with a conversion by Sportsmobile. I just installed an alarm and wanted to tie it into the door lighting but find that the rear and side doors don't activate the entry lighting. Is there a way to tie in the rear and side door switches or reprogram the lighting mod to do...

Top Bottom