stealth camper

1. E

circumventing the factory radio for 2019s

I found this forum because I am looking for a wiring diagram to install a single din alpine radio. Anyone figure this out yet? It seems tricky because I have no idea what each wire in the factory harness does, I can only guess. So this is my plan B. This may help someone out there who wants...
  2. T

2007 Short Wheelbase High Top Urban Stealth Camper

I'm starting an official build thread for my conversion on Junior, my white 2007 short wheelbase high-top cargo van. It will be a mobile office and residence I can use to live in mostly urban settings off-grid and under the radar. Other than the solar panels, the exterior will remain as stock as...
  3. W

sprinter camper conversion

Hi guys, This is my first post on the forum. A little about me. I'm looking to buy and convert a lwb or elwb high roof sprinter into what is known as a stealth camper. I'm a tradesman and I travel an hour each way to work every day and usually work a 10 hour day. I rent a home and...
  4. W

sprinter camper conversion

Hi guys, This is my first post on the forum. A little about me. I'm looking to buy and convert a kev or elwb high roof sprinter into what is known as a stealth camper. I'm a tradesman and I travel an hour each way to work every day and usually work a 10 hour day. I rent a home and...
  5. SprinterSnale

Sprinter Snale's '05 3500 First 6 Months Vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZX-8Pk-hQw&feature=share&list=UUg9AX3Najn0RNExTUWHBr0Q&index=2 Greetings! Sprinter Snale here. First thread start on SF. Been lurking here for about a year and after tons of research bought my DIY built Stealth T1N though the forum in June. We embarked on it's...
  6. SprinterSnale

Sprinter Snale's '05 3500 First 6 Months Vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZX-8Pk-hQw&feature=share&list=UUg9AX3Najn0RNExTUWHBr0Q&index=2 Greetings! Sprinter Snale here. First thread start on SF. Been lurking here for about a year and after tons of research bought my DIY built Stealth T1N though the forum in June. We embarked on it's...

Top Bottom