solar

1. H

VS30: 2019+ 2020 4x4 Mercedes Sprinter 144”—Seats & Sleeps 4

2020 4x4 Mercedes Sprinter 14 - Seats & Sleeps 4 $97,000 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 144 Wheel Base 4WD 88,000 miles High Roof Seats 4 Sleeps 4 This 4x4 Sprinter is ready for any adventure with all of the features you need for your home away from home. It seats and sleeps four comfortably while...
  2. M

VS30: 2019+ Roof rack drifter backwoods 144”

I’m doing a different roof layout, Selling a year old mint condition backwoods drifter rack, looks super aero up top . Message me if interested please. Will ship Located in visalia ca
  3. J

VS30: 2019+ 2023 Mercedes Sprinter 2500 144" AWD

Highlights: Spacious interior boasting a high roof, extensive storage, and a convenient murphy bed. Packed with Mercedes' complete suite of safety, performance, comfort, and connectivity features. Lightweight design crafted with premium aluminum and bamboo furnishings. AWD capability and...
  4. M

VS30: 2019+ 2019 MB Sprinter - 170 extended / high-roof. 10K miles. SF/oakland

Selling our 2019 Mercedes Sprinter 2500 - 170 wheelbase extended cab/high-roof. The van only has 10K miles and has everything you need to live/work/travel off-grid. We bought it during the pandemic and did a roadtrip with our daughter to the midwest to see family - and recently haven’t had much...
  5. S

NCV3: 2006-2018 2018 Mercedes Sprinter 2500 144”

Electrical 350w solar (2 - 175w panels) 206ah Lithium Battery (w/ bluetooth and heater) Renogy 30A MPPT (w/ alternator charging ability) 2000w Inverter (pure sine wave) weBoost Reach cell signal booster 2 - 65w USB-C/USB 12v Chest Fridge (w/ ice tray) Roof LED (w/ dimmer) Under Cabinet LED (w/...
  6. hayescraft

Full Victron Solar Charging System (Batteries and Panels Included!)

Hey all, I'm selling my solar kit in hopes that someone is looking for a one-stop-shop for their electrical system. A while back I purchased all components listed here: https://explorist.life/diy-solar-electric-install-on-a-1976-airstream-argosy/ and have been sitting on the project since...
  7. S

VS30: 2019+ 2021 Sprinter 144 4x4 HR Raven

Raven comes complete with: 24 gallon water tank 350W Solar panels roof mounted Renogy 2 100AH Lithium Ion Batteries 2000W Inverter Espar Accessory Heater Falcon front stabilizers and Falcon Rear shocks ADV Wagon MOAB Bed Swivel Seats 2 Rear Seats with Seatbelts, removable. Roof Racks OWL Vans...
  8. C

VS30: 2019+ High-End Sprinter Van Components/ Kits (SoCal Pick-Up Only)

Do to unforeseen circumstances I am willing to part with some kits that I can no longer install in the near future, All kits below are originally for a 170 Sprinter (If the Item isn't marked sold its still available) Pretty much everything you need to get solid foundation going, - Van Life...
  9. V

Renogy 1000W Inverter Charger

Works perfectly - it just came out of my van. I upgraded to a 3000W. https://www.renogy.com/1000w-pure-sine-wave-inverter-charger/
  10. Racepirate

NCV3: 2006-2018 Xantrex Freedom SW3012 Inverter / Charger 3000w Demo L@@K

This Inverter was used for a demo at SEMA in 2022, never installed in Vehicle Just traveled and was part of display a little scratch and dented but works perfect! ( Checked on Bench last week) Selling for 40% off
  11. H

T1N: 1994-2006 2006 3500 T1N Mercedes Sprinter 170” Dually, high ceiling

For Sale My beloved Trusty! 2006 3500 T1N Mercedes Sprinter 170” Dually, high ceiling 140k miles Clean title Mechanically sound! Will take you anywhere anytime. Off grid buildout, gorgeous interior. Adventure home, perfect for living full time on the road. Brand New Mercedes guaranteed diesel...
  12. deftoner

I have a great idea for a webpage or phone app: Solar panel by size.

I was going crazy. Checking every brand, and dig deep into specs to find the actual panel size... I cant believe that there is no app or database where you can shop for solar panels by size. Not even the brands has a filter or an easy way to list the panels by size. I guess the industry still...
  13. B

360W / 2000W / 300Ah - Light Harvest Solar Complete Setup - Never Used, Its New

$3200 - Light Harvest Solar Complete Setup - This is all you need to have `powa` in your sprinter! I'd like to keep this as a kit as it came from Lightharvest with a wiring diagram. This is a complete setup that has literally everything you need to enable boondocking in your van. It has 300Ah...
  14. CuriousCampervans

Best Solar Panels for a DIY Campervan in Canada

I've used Explorist.life's table of solar panels in the US to find optimally sized panels for each of our conversions. It's super handy to quickly reference solar panel dimensions when playing tetris between fans, A/C units, cargo boxes..etc. Some of the panels are not available in Canada so I...
  15. S

NCV3: 2006-2018 2016 Roadtrek etrek xl 4x4

4X4 Etrek with almost every upgrade including undermount AC. 32254 miles, garage kept. 470 watt solar panels cover roof. 800w batteries (4 X 200W). Volt start auto start which comes on when batteries are low. Also have a cabinet that can increase storage when exchanged with 2nd row captain seat...
  16. J

DCDC Charger - Use LiFePO4 to Charge Starter Battery? Charge House Battery with engine off?

Hi... From stupidity I've over discharged my lead-acid(golf cart) house batteries and they have broken down. Looking at getting a new system, and am very interested in these lightweight Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries. I think I'll only need 1 x 100AH battery. I have a t1n 2500 ( I saw another...
  17. G

NCV3: 2006-2018 Partially converted 2008 Dodge Sprinter 2500 140”

2008 Dodge Sprinter van 2500 tall with 140” wheelbase partially converted with functioning solar power and a 50 gallon water tank installed. Previously owned by dodge and used as a show vehicle. That’s why you can see a small portion of decal in one of the photos. The decal has been removed...
  18. D

170 4x4 Sprinter Van Build Series - Hundreds of photos and detailed explanation of my entire van build.

Over the past few years, I’ve been building out my Sprinter Van. I took hundreds of photos on this journey and thought it might interest those beginning a van build. We all know how much time we spend researching, planning, and modifying our vans. I tried to link all the components I used in...
  19. K

Victron Multiplus 3000 - 24v (Columbus, OH) (Sold)

Looking to sell or possibly trade (for other needed van build parts - Espar Airtronic, Isotemp, etc.) a new in box Victron Multiplus 3000 (24v).
  20. M

T1N: 1994-2006 2006 Dodge Sprinter High Roof 158

Selling my conversion van! 2006 Dodge Sprinter (Mercedes Engine) 117,000 miles (T1N is the million mile sprinter) This is a luxury “van life” conversion for 1/3 of the price of the new ones. Also, its an adventure van, built out with 1 full bed that drops down from the ceiling, two 6...

Top Bottom