dpf regeneration

1. M

Best scanner to DPF force regen 2008 Dodge Sprinter 3500 3.0L (906.6)?

I just tried to newest iCarsoft MB ii v3.0 and it says my vehicle is not supported. Anyone know what will work? I'm fighting limp mode all the time, seems like. Thanks! Matthew
  2. Dr. Tequila

Don't forget to turn off traction control/Watch DPF off-road

We drove off onto a forest road late one night and were damn ready to sleep. Forgot to put it in the roll test/traction off mode. Hit this patch with a pretty good speed and power was cut at the beginning slip... so we sank. It took 20 mins or so, in the dark, to get back a van length. Lots of...
  3. D

P0101 and then p242f 2008 sprinter

Hi folks! I’ve been dealing with a couple codes that are worrying me on my 2008 sprinter 2500, 95k miles. Ive been traveling the last 4 months around the country with no problems, then parked the van in Cleveland for a week without running it. Came back and threw a p0101immediately upon turning...
  4. G

DPF always goes up to 100 percent before starting regen

New and first time owner of a 2019 2500 170 extended roof sprinter. My DPF won't start regen until it gets all the way to 100 percent and then it starts. I don't know how to do a manual one. There reaky aren't any instructions on the 2019 how to do a forced regen. I tried everything. But the dpf...
  5. VClass

EGR & DPF issues again

Hi everyone! Just joined this forum... hope I am welcome here as a Mercedes Vito owner - not really a Sprinter at all! My Vito has the OM642 3.0 V6 Diesel, quite an unusual engine for this vehicle but from what I can see much used on the Sprinter, in Europe as well as USA. Have not been...
  6. A

ncv1 plausabilty error

2011 mb sprinter 2500 code 118900 ncv1 plausibility error does that mean the computer is bad?
  7. A

Dpf cleaning

what us the proper way to clean out the dpf filters on 2011+ mb sprinters 2500 besides doing a forced regen if anyone could help lmk please asap:smilewink:
  8. A

2012 mb sprinter 2500 loss of power

I have replaced both temp sensors lower nox sensor cleaned out the egr cooler and egr valve cleaned out and REGENED the DPF filter drove it 300 mile then customer comes to pick it up and gets 10 miles away has loss of power no codes everything is fine so now im lost on what it could be please...
  9. A

2012 mb sprinter 2500 no power issue

I have replaced both temp sensors lower nox sensor cleaned out the egr cooler and egr valve cleaned out and REGENED the DPF filter drove it 300 mile then customer comes to pick it up and gets 10 miles away has loss of power no codes everything is fine so now im lost on what it could be please...
  10. A

2012 mb sprinter 2500 no power issue

11. kmessinger

Check Engine Light - Code 68265

Just back from a 6300 mile road trip (mileage on 2008 Sprinter, 68265). In New Mexico, a couple of days ago, check engine light comes on. The scan gauge showed P0101 (seems like that is all it shows) and would clear the code but it just came back on. No big problems but noted a very distinct...

Top Bottom