tires

1. tdm850

VS30: 2019+ 5 OEM Steel Rims with Michelin Agilis LTX Tires & TPMS

I've five OEM steel rims with Michelin Agilis LTX tires (245/75R16), TPMS, hub caps, and lugs coming off my '23 144 AWD. I took them off at 15,000 miles and the spare tire is brand new (I rotated the tires every 7,500 miles and didn't realized the employee of America's Tire technician didn't...
  2. J

Wanted 4-5 Michelin agilis LTX 245 75 R16

Low to no miles Preference with black rims Texas or Southwest hopefully! Have a driver that can pick em up. Thanks - John
  3. Toddw

Tires, whats the current BEST tires for the Sprinter 3500 Unity TB??

All right there's lots of articles on this and just as things change overnight so do tires and technology so I'm asking if there is any new and or what is the best tire for the Mercedes Sprinter 3500? Should I put the same on back and front? I live in MN and drive all over the country. 57k...
  4. howyalivin

VS30: 2019+ SOLD - 2021 Crew Van Factory Black Wheels and Michelin Tires - $200 for set of 5 wheels and tires Santa Barbara, CA

Hi All - I also have 5 Factory Black Mercedes Steel Wheels with black plastic emblem caps and Michelin Tires 4 are uninstalled and 5th spare is still together meaning tire is on the wheel. Only about 8k miles driven on them, they are in great shape, I upgraded to Bigger wheels and tires. PM me...
  5. N

VS30: 2019+ Stock Michelin Agilis LTX LT245/75R16 Tires for sale VC30 4x4

I just upgraded my VC30 tires to larger tires, I have a set of 4 stock tires for sale, less then 8k miles on them and plenty of life. (Willing to sell the spare as well but need to take it off the rim). Available for pickup or dropoff in Portland OR only. Thanks, Niko
  6. JoeCCV

NCV3: 2006-2018 Grey OEM steel wheels with tires - Santa Cruz CA

Set of four steelies in decent shape, with lug covers, lugs, tires and TPMS sensors. Tire tread ranges from .10-.21 remaining. See photos.
  7. R

Michelin Agilis CrossClimate C Tire Recall - free tire replacement!

Michelin is recalling certain Agilis Cross Climate Tires. Free replacement, no matter how many miles you have! https://business.michelinman.com/why-michelin/safety-recalls/recall-april-2023 Here is important news from Michelin regarding this recall. I had a detailed call with their hotline and...
  8. E

VS30: 2019+ SOLD OEM black wheels + tires + sensors

5x OEM black steel VS30 wheels with tires and sensors. 8k miles on them - spare has 0 miles Continental VanContact Winter 245/75/16 INCLUDES TPMS sensors Includes lugs and hubcaps Make me an offer!
  9. G

Best offroad wheels & tires for 2022 Sprinter 2500 4x4 144"?

Greetings! I am planning on going offroad now and then. What are the best offroad wheels & tires for stock 2022 Sprinter 2500 4x4 144"? I would like to mount the wheels and tires without any additional lift. If I kept the current wheel shown in the attached photos, what tire would you...
  10. Acecosmo

VS30: 2019+ 5 OEM wheels, Michelin Tires, TPMS sensors (SF Bay Area)

I have 5 OEM wheels/tires with 4 wheel covers from my 2022 Sprinter 4x4. The only miles are from when I picked it up in PA and drove it back across the country to the Bay Area. The spare is brand new. Picked up van at the end of March and finally getting around to listing these. Pickup preferred...
  11. M

VS30: 2019+ Sprinter Tires - KUMHO CRUGEN HT51 LT245 /75 R16 120/116Q -- set of 5

Like new condition! Set of 5, these Kumho Crugen HT51 have only 1,200 highway mileage on them, just came off a Sprinter van project. Colorado Denver Metro local pick up only, come and check them out yourself!
  12. A

Suspension / Tires / Wheels - what to upgrade before shakedown?

My wife and I are going to have about 2800 miles (maybe closer to 4000 miles depending on if we pitstop to see family in Montana...) to drive back home after our build is complete... 2021 4x4 170" The build-out should be about 2600lbs (builder estimate). The van will be on stock suspension...
  13. J

VS30: 2019+ SoCal - 4 x OEM Alloy Wheels + Michelin Agilis Tires 800 miles only

Recently installed our Black rhino wheels and got new tires so we’re selling these. Only has 800 miles on it.
  14. M

Airing down for off-road questions.

I’m about to take the new sprinter off-road in northern Arizona, and I have some questions about tire pressure. I believe our van (2021 4x4) is around 8500 pounds, which I’m guessing means the recommended regular sprinter tire pressure is incorrect? We have some K02s on there right now...
  15. Run4fun

NO LONGER UP FOR SALE Wheels and Tires less than 2,500 miles in excellent condition

Five Mercedes Steel wheels with Michelin Agilis LTX- LT245/75R16 for sale. Less than 2500 miles. No miles on Spare. Pick up only. $675 obo Santee CA
  16. M

WTB 17” or 18” rims

Looking for Black Rhino or similar rims for sprinter. Prefer used. Not terribly picky on style….I like a ton of them. also, any advice on other rims or wheels from other vehicles that fit the 6x130 pattern. Thanks !!!!!
  17. Chefen

Barely Used Michelin Tires

Set of 5 - Michelin Agilis LTX All Season tires. 245/75r/16. Roughly 1,000 miles. Swapped out these tires for snow tires the week we got our new van back to Portland - We picked it up from the dealer in Colorado. These tires drove great in windy conditions with very minimal road noise...
  18. M

3500 Dually stock rim width for sizing larger tires

Hello, I'm looking to upgrade my van to a set of A/T tires with severe snow rating and I'm considering getting a larger sized tire. I'm finding conflicting / confusing information online and wanted to see if there is anyone here with more experience on this. subject. Stock tires (on door...
  19. vanlady

VS30: 2019+ BRAND NEW Set of 4 Michelin Agilis LTX 245/75/16 w/ stock alloy wheels.

A brand new set of four Michelin LTX Agilis tires w/ alloy wheels. Only 10 miles on them- upgraded to all terrains when we bought the van. Asking $900 or best offer. Pick up in St. Augustine, FL. Cannot ship.
  20. G

Tires

Looking at Tires for the 2005 2500 Dodge Spriinter. The tires on there at the moment are LT 225 /75 R16. Would the following size work ?..... LT245/75R16 10ply. Thanks

Top Bottom