rims

1. H

OEM steelies

Hi there, could anyone help me I seem to be going around in circles. I have a few questions in regards to stock oem steelies. 1) are the stock oem’s the same on all series, 3,4,5’s? 2) what are the load ratings of the stock oem steelies? 3) are the original super single wheels lug pattern...
  2. Jboriol

VS30: 2019+ (24) Chrome Aftermarket Lug Bolts - Barely Used

Still available: Lug Bolts for aftermarket rims, chrome 24 acorn seat lug bolts, 17 mm bolt head. $25 plus shipping. Used for a week until black set arrived to match my rims. See pic below. Rims: SOLD Price reduced to $350!!! Pick up in Florida or shipping at buyer's expense. (5) HiSpec 17”...
  3. Mountain Sprinter2021

Black Rims

Hello- I am looking for a set of black rims for my 2500 (not 4wd) sprinter any preference?
  4. M

WTB 17” or 18” rims

Looking for Black Rhino or similar rims for sprinter. Prefer used. Not terribly picky on style….I like a ton of them. also, any advice on other rims or wheels from other vehicles that fit the 6x130 pattern. Thanks !!!!!
  5. R

VS30: 2019+ Factory 16" Rims with New Pirelli Tyres - Sydney, AUS

For sale is 4 x 16" 6 Bolt MB Factory Rims with new Pirelli Carrier 225/65/16 Tyres. Came off a 2020 MWB 314 Sprinter. Completed 300kms from Dealer / Test Drive to Home. Pickup locally or purchaser to organise courier. Please private message for further discussion.
  6. damienf

VS30: 2019+ Stock 2019 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4 Black Wheels with Snow Tires

I recently put new wheels and tires on my brand new 4WD Sprinter so I'm selling the 5 wheels and tires that came from the factory. The rims are black. The tires are 245/75R16 Continental VanContact Winter tires (Load E). These would make a great set for either a 4x4 or 2wd Sprinter. I have the...
  7. LFHaunt

T1N: 1994-2006 T1N Rim/Tire (Factory)

15 inch rims with factory continental tire! Looking to sell for $50. Great if you need a spare! Price is flexable, I live in San Diego Real mileage on tire unknown (but less then 6k)
  8. mr-illington

T1N Detailed Rim Specs & Load Rating Calculation

My notes from scanning the available information on this topic (largely here on Sprinter Source) indicate that the appropriate rim spec for T1N's is: - 5-bolt pattern with 130mm spacing - Center Bore: 84.1 mm - Lug Size: M14 x 1.5 - width around 6-6.5" - Offset: 1.457 in [+37mm] - appropriate...
  9. C

VS30: 2019+ 5 Michelin Agilis LTX LT245/75R16 - Black OEM Rims - $500 - San Diego, CA

Selling 5 stock Michelin Agilis LTX LT245/75R16 wheels with OEM rims and black center covers. These have less than 400 miles on them... They are inflated and have stems but no sensors or lugs. Basically new - great deal at $500 (tires alone sell for $217 per tire on tirerack.com) Local pick up...
  10. M

Moving valve stem location on steel wheel

The location of the valve stem in a stock Sprinter rim creates all sorts of problems. By dedicating two rims as outside dual wheels, why isn't it common to weld up the existing valve stem hole and drill another hole in a more convenient location? A wider selection of valve stems rated for high...
  11. kadave

Tire Load Rating

Been looking around in the forums and hoped you might help. I have a set of Mercedes wheels (265/60 r18) that came off of a sprinter limo and I’m unsure what load rating is needed for the tires. After some research it seems the load rating for each tire should add up to at least the GVWR for the...
  12. S

VS30: 2019+ 4 brand new Michelin tires w/ oem Steel wheels

Michelin agilis ltx lt245/75r16 - Set of 4 with wheels for $700 Brand new off the lot. Less than 100 miles on them. Located in Encinitas, CA. local pickup only. https://www.dropbox.com/s/1x4avm86yoht9au/20C00D48-AFAC-4AB7-9B33-36A45EB453A6.JPG?dl=0
  13. C

NCV3: 2006-2018 SOLD

SIX 16in 3500 Wheels with CrossContact Snow Tires - 10K Miles - $400 - ABQ Got some room and like to plan ahead? I've got a full set (Six plus a 0mi seventh if you'd like) of 2018 Sprinter 3500 dually wheels with Continental CrossContact Winter Tires mounted/balanced/valve'd and ready to...
  14. V

NCV3 2016 Silver Steel Wheels, Tires [UT/CO]

Factory-spec Kumho Road Venture APT/M Tires Removed after 20,000 miles. Warrantee to 65,000 miles. $300 - Shipping possible, but pickup preferred. There are a few scratches on the rims where the caps rest, as shown in the pictures. These would be covered by the hub caps when installed. OEM...
  15. P

MB Alloy Wheels and Tires

I have a set of four Mercedes 16" stock alloy wheels with Continental VancoFourSeason tires in a 245 75 R16. Tires are practically brand new and wheels are in excellent condition. Located in Edmonton, Alberta. $700 obo Thanks! Phil
  16. quillaja

lugs for 375 warrior wheels

I've done a little researching, but wanted to ask this to help ensure I purchase the right things. I'm interested in buying a set of the Vision Wheels 375 Warrior alloy wheels for my 2004 Sprinter high roof 140WB. It appears the 16x6.5 5x130 +45mm are the correct/closest for this van. The stock...
  17. K

Wheel Rims & 1 spare & chains

4 (15" Wheel Rims) and 1 (original spare tire Goodyear Cargo Vector) with the original rim never put on ground, All includes 4 sets of the original lag bolts, 4 original (RAM) hub caps. Also a set of Les Schwab Premium (Diamond Pattern) Tire Chains, Part No. 1553 never used Located in foothills...
  18. O

Alloy wheel compatibilities

Hello, I just pulled the trigger on a 2014 HR Cargo Van (2500) and am amped about it. The van came with the steel wheels but I would very much rather have the standard OEM alloy wheels (the ones that would come as an option). The question is, what previous year wheels will be compatible with...
  19. B

What wheels are these?

I'm trying to locate and price these wheels. They're the ones that Outside Van uses. Does anyone know what they are and where to get them? Thanks in advance.
  20. W

New Sprinter Factory Order Tire Question

Hey all I am just finalizing my 2013 passanger high top short van order to be sed as a daily driver. I typically have winter tires on steel rims which I change each season I am tempted to get winter tires from the factory as get the van in December. What is everyone's thoughts on the factory...

Top Bottom