portland

1. S

Sold Free Bench Seats - Portland Oregon Area

I'm getting rid of all the bench seats from my passenger T1N, including the hardware. Excellent condition. One bench seat has a melted crayon stain. Other than the stain these are in excellent shape. First Row: 3 seats Second Row: 2 seats Third Row: 3 seats Shoot me an offer.
  2. B

T1N: 1994-2006 2003 Sprinter ready for build out

Extremely clean 2003 Dodge Sprinter 2500, 140" wheel base, high roof, 5 cylinder diesel. Deeply cleaned, extensively upgraded, and thoroughly maintained, this van is ready to start you camper conversion. The factory floor (particle board) was removed and replaced, along with the seats...
  3. J

NCV3: 2006-2018 For sale by owner Longview WA. Sprinter van seats.

2012 sprinter seats. Two three seaters and one four seater. Call or text 3606353623.
  4. S

2005 Sprinter Airstream Westfalia for sale, Portland, OR

We're selling our beloved Westy and would love for it to go to a good home! Low miles (under 60,000), asking $55,000, located in Portland, Oregon. Generally good condition, with a few issues, including some windows, glow plugs, small dent in rear door... Otherwise clean and fully functional...
  5. C

Is there a regular/monthly Sprinter owners meetup near Portland, OR?

If so, please share the next meeting date, time, and location. If not, I'll just be patient and wait for SprinterFest '08 in April. Thanks!

Top Bottom