wtb

1. L

WTB 2004-2006 T1N 158 WB CARGO OR PASSENGER VAN LOW MILEAGE

PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE A 1 OR 2 OWNER T1N NO RUST, GREAT CONDITION, CLEAN TITLE, LOW MILEAGE 158 WB PASSENGER OR CARGO VAN, LOCATION DOES NOT MATTER, PLEASE DM OR EMAIL ME LUKEJUODIS@GMAIL.COM, THANKS.
  2. zekesview

Wanted: NovelRig Gear Mount V2 or Alternative

Looking to buy a NovelRig Gear Mount V2 for VS30 or alternative solution.
  3. A

ISO 118" WB 2002-2006 Hi-Top Sprinter

Looking to go full vanlife after spending months at a time in my Honda Element eCamper. Test drove a 140" WB, but really have my heart set on the shorter model at this point and not finding many in my market (AZ). High mileage is not a dealbreaker; just need service or repair records /...
  4. D

WTB: Windshield to fit 2008

I am on the seemingly impossible hunt to find a windshield to replace my shattered one. I am located in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, the van is in Traverse City, MI. Willing to drive to you within reason. The van came with no windshield electronics, entertaining anything available. at this...
  5. N

WTB: MOAB Bed

Hello, I am in the market for a Moab Bed for my 144 NCV3 Sprinter. Anyone selling one? If so, please shoot me an email at jessetoedtman@gmail.com
  6. R

T1N: 1994-2006 WTB - 2 seater Bench Seat - South Florida

Looking to buy a 2 seater bench seat for my 2005 Sprinter.
  7. J

WTB: 2004-2006 T1N, 140WB, SHC (northern MA)

Hello, I'm looking for a 2004-2006 T1N with a 140" wheelbase, super high ceiling, and less than about 150,000 mi. Windows in the rear doors and/or the slider door would be nice, but not required. Should be in good working condition. Minimal cosmetic defects/rust are okay, but the less the...
  8. C

WTB Westfalia Sprinter

Hey All, First post, but have appreciated the wealth of knowledge on this forum, so thanks everyone. I am wanting to buy a Westfalia Sprinter, ASAP! If you are selling, or know someone who is, please let me know! I am a cash buyer. Thanks. Connor (801) 706-3062
  9. M

WTB: DAD - Evolved to scan tool discussion

Hello, Does anyone have a d.a.d that they are willing to sell? I need one for my upcoming business. Please and thanks. -Mike (2006 158" 2500)

Top Bottom