1. sipma02

VS30: 2019+ 144" & 170" Roof Racks—10% off the Preorder and free shipping!

Hi all! After looking unsuccessfully for a roof rack that was as low profile as possible, could fit standard mobile solar panels, and look awesome, I decided to produce my own. This roof rack uses aluminum extrusion as crossbars, so it's super easy to mount almost anything. The crossbars can be...
  2. L

T1N: 1994-2006 2004 T1n for sale 14,500 obo

After much negative responses I removed the “plasti-dip” on the roof. So therefor I’m posting my van for sale. It’s a 2004 SHC Sprinter. It currently has a little bit under 129k on the clock. It’s a cargo version it originally came with a windowless sliding door until someone decided to pry...
  3. sarl_cagan

Wanted: 2004-2006 Sprinter Van (Dodge/Mercedes/Freightliner) - $15,000

Hello sprinter folk! A shot in the dark here... but here goes! I'm looking to purchase a 2004-2006 T1N Sprinter cargo van. I'm located in Portland, Oregon but willing to travel a bit if things look promising. If you have a van you'd like to sell, or know of someone with one, feel free to...
  4. D

T1N: 1994-2006 2005 Dodge Sprinter Conversion

2005 Dodge Sprinter Conversion. South Carolina Hey guys - I am based in South Carolina and looking to sell my converted 2005 Sprinter before moving to Portland after the holidays. Below is a Craigslist post with a number of pictures. I am asking $31,500. Thanks for looking...
  5. thomasrobert23

Alarm issue, draining battery

so long before I purchased my 2006 dodge sprinter 2500, someone had installed a K9 alarm system which inactivates the starting , I don't use the alarm, I don't need an alarm, and now I have had two mechanics tell me that is what has been causing my parasitic battery drain for the last year. Like...
  6. thomasrobert23

Emergency help on installing seat/cargo needed

ok so I have my sprinter 2500 cargo 2006 scheduled to have a 3 person seat installed on 1/2, I got a 3 person bench seat, the 3 proper anchors, the bolts and backing plates... but I stopped by my mechanic to schedule the appt. and first thing he said was " problem is that it sits right on top of...
  7. thomasrobert23

Carpet kit for 2006 2500 140" cargo area ??

Hi I am new to the sprinter forum, just (finally) purchased my first sprinter van, ( 2006 2500 140" HC cargo van ) I will no doubt have many questions over the next few months as I convert to a partial camping mobile, but first question I need help with is I have done exhaustive web searches and...
  8. R

SAE T1N mileage chart.

When I purchased my 118" std. roof '06 Sprinter in 2006, I receved a really nice color brochure titled "2006 Dodge Sprinter". In it was a chart made be the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) titled "Sprinter Fuel Economies." They tested 4 different configurations of 2002 Sprinters in 3...

Top Bottom