fantastic fan

1. J

NCV3: 2006-2018 RB Components - Roof Vent Cover - $40.00 (Atlanta, GA)

Brand NEW! RB Components Roof Vent Cover This items fits roof vents with a 14" x 14" opening Includes snaps and screws for installation Asking $40.00
  2. H

Seeking Advice - Rooftop AC Removal & Fan Installation

Hi! My vehicle: 2016 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 / 144 / NCV3 (4X4) I have the factory rooftop AC unit that was designed to cool off passengers sitting in the cargo area of the van. A couple of photos are attached. I would like to remove the AC unit and install a Fantastic Fan. Does anyone...
  3. S

Maxxair Maxxfan Deluxe Transparency Comparison

I originally bought a Maxxfan vent fan with the white hood but wasn't happy with the light that it let through so I replaced it with a smoked hood. While I had the hoods (covers, lids) off, I took some photos to try and show how they compare as I (surprisingly) couldn't find a comparison on the...
  4. V

Where to buy Fantastic fan remote control?

The remote control mysteriously fell out of the van while I was in Red Rock canyon in April. I called customer support and was told to look on Amazon for part number 9068-09. Nothing turned up on Amzn. One seller on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/321943253175?lpid=82&chn=ps&ul_noapp=true...
  5. D

How to install a Fantastic Fan

So after reading a bunch of threads here on installing fans, I tried to synthesize some great recommendations and some things I kind of came up with on my own. You should know my skill level is pretty low, so this is a noob-friendly method of cutting a big effing hole in your van and dropping a...
  6. R

Frozen snow/ice vs Fantastic Fan vs Maxx Fan vs Rear view camera

I camp in the snow and often have 1+ feet of frozen ice / snow on my roof. Currently I have nothing on the roof so no problems... yet. Anyone have any real world experience with Fantastic Fans or Maxx Fans with frozen ice on top of your Sprinter? Do they freeze shut? Does the automatic power...

Top Bottom