2006 2500 sprinter

1. E

2006 dodge sprinter won’t start

Hey everyone, I recently purchased a 2006 dodge sprinter and it ran great for a few months then the cat got clogged and the brakes and one sensor needed to be replaced. No big deal I didn’t have a place to work on it so I had a mechanic take care of it. Tan fine for about a week and a half after...
  2. C

Tensioner Pin Stuck - How To Remove?

Hello, I just installed a new tensioner that came with a locking pin. I’m having a difficult time removing the factory installed pin. Does anyone know any tricks to get the pin out? The 17mm bolt doesn’t let loose much when turned which doesn’t allow any give to remove the locking pin. Thanks...
  3. O

Save me from a turbocharger replacement...

Long story short, my 2006 Sprinter (230k miles) went into serious limp mode and threw codes for EGR valve and turbocharger. I cleaned the EGR valve and replaced the gasket which was weeping coolant. My turbocharger to intercooler hose had a huge and severely deep rip in it, so I replaced that as...
  4. E

T1N: 1994-2006 T1N 2006 140WB High Roof Build

This love child of Mercedes Benz, Daimler and Chrysler (baaaaad breakup, that) comes from the best year of the model line, 2006. Badged Dodge for U.S. market, produced in Germany by Mercedes Benz. First owner was a wheelchair enabled transport company (no heavy construction tools), 2nd owner...
  5. kbrunett

2006 Passenger Side Floor Tool Kit Cover Fastener

Hi There- I’m looking for the fastener part or a brilliant solution to fasten this trim piece to the floor. What do you think? Thank you! Karen
  6. CrispysonofA

T1N Factory Switch Options

Hello!! I am back. My T1N was the best work van I ever had but the body rust came back a bit on the bottom sections and I came into another work vehicle that I wanted to replace it with. It is too nice to be a work truck. I am converting it into a camper van. I also came into an 05 with good...
  7. S

2006 2500 Cranks but won’t start

Engine sounds like it’s dragging. Took out belt and moved all parts freely. Have a few glow plug codes but it’s warm out and one can communication fault code. I attached a video of the engine starting below (or trying to). What would be the best things to check going forward? Thanks...
  8. J

Van Conversion Electrical Consultant/Electrician Wanted (Bay Area, CA)

I would like to hire an electrician to consult on my T1-N Van conversion. I have an existing battery system that is conserving energy from what is conserved from the alternator. I’m looking to add solar to this system (which is already installed) to the roof, just needs to be wired and connected...
  9. I

Aftermarket Windows & Ventilation

Hi All - How important is having 2 open-able windows facing each-other for draft/cooling purposes inside van? Do you think having 1 window that opens + ceiling vent fans will be enough for ventilation? Any suggestions where to buy affordable aftermarket windows for 2006 dodge 140"? Thanks...
  10. T

P0234 Code - Please Help - 2006 Sprinter 2500

Ok over the course of the last year I have had a SCREETCHING sound coming from ???? somewhere I assume to be turbo related. Now just this last week I started to get a code p0299 and the van went into LHM. Clear the code and SOME power came back (Not all). Then I started to get another code ...
  11. M

Awesome Sprinter Conversion $49,500

Hello, I am selling my off grid, baja tested expedition camper van. This camper was designed inside and out to have all the comforts of home, and was built for full time living. Just did a $790 service and have replaced rotors, brakes, filters, and all fluids. Runs like a dream! Engine isn't...
  12. M

Beautiful Lifted Sprinter Conversion $55,000

Beautiful Lifted Sprinter Conversion $49,500 Hello, I am selling my off grid, baja tested expedition camper van. This camper was designed inside and out to have all the comforts of home, and was built for full time living. Just did a $790 service and have replaced rotors, brakes, filters, and...
  13. E

T1N Bench Seat Anchor/Rail - the longer one

Howdy, I'm hunting for mopar part #5104532AA, which is the long version of the floor mounted bench seat anchor (the metal rail with small crossbars bolted to the floor that the bench seats connect to). Thanks! Ethan
  14. R

Looking for advice on purchase

I'm looking at buying my first diesel Sprinter. Specifically I'm looking at an 06 with 36,000 (yes that low) miles on it. It is the 140 length with seats. Any comments on what to look for and just general commentary would be great. I'll mainly be using it to move and as a family adventure...
  15. T

P2123 code: How do I fix this?

My 2006 2500 Dodge Sprinter dies frequently while driving. I used the D.A.D. and found the following codes: 2123, 2133 and 1482. Does anyone know how I should proceed?

Top Bottom