seat

1. C

NCV3: 2006-2018 MB 2 person black leather bench seat

Converted from Mercedes OEM 3 person bench seat. Work done by professional welder and seamstress. MB OEM black leather Fits the rails for NCV3 Sprinter 2006 - 2018 I'm not on the forum much so please email me if interested: jackbrebner@hotmail.com
  2. T

NCV3: 2006-2018 3 SEATER BENCH San Diego

3 Seat Cloth Bench. OEM Crew. Good condition. I had bought another bench to convert but cannot make the time for yet another project. I need the space and have to sell it. $250 or best offer
  3. goxplore

[Vista, CA ] For Sale - Damaged Alpine Van Works Hide N' Go Seat $2,500.00

Owner had this seat laying in his van prior to his build out and the back has a few tears. The front is in perfect condition Comes with Apline Mounting Plate Local Pick Only - Install available - ask to get a quote Price $2,500 442-216-5333
  4. Frankschro

Sold 2021 Front Leatherette Seats -Fontana, CA

Selling - Front seats (2021). Driver and Passenger Black Leatherette 4000 Miles total - Perfect Condition Power Adjustments, Airbag, Heat, Inboard Arm Rest, Leg Extension… Missing - 2x seat belt buckles, 1x passenger weight sensor, 2x yellow sensor wire harness female bracket, 8x mounting...
  5. C

Sold 3 Passenger Seat and Floor Rails - Atlanta Area

I bought this seat for my conversion, but it will no longer work for me after a design change. Seat is the leatherette/cloth version. It is in excellent condition with the exception of a couple marks on the back. $400 cash please.
  6. S

Airbag/Seatbelt Error after Switching Bench to Single Seat

Hey everyone, Just bought this 2019 Sprinter, and traded the 2-person bench in it with a single captain seat, with swivel. I made sure the new seat was compatible (2019+) and our builder connected all the plugs. Since there we're got the "Front Right Malfunction Consult Workshop" error on the...
  7. M

VS30: 2019+ Captain Seat - Titan DIY New in the plastic with Unwin Seat lockers and Track

I changed my mind about installing this leather seat, so it is brand new and parts still in the plastic. This seat is backordered until March 2024, if you are lucky. Asking $300 off retail for that reason and you would save the taxes. We can deliver anywhere between Moab, Park City, and...
  8. jensen43

VS30: 2019+ Bench seats, rails, and floor for passenger van

Set of three original bench seats from a 2019 VS30 sprinter van in nearly new condition. They were removed along with the original floor and tracks to build out my camper. Seat belts, tracks, floor and hardware are included. Located in Arcata (north CA coast) $800 obo
  9. I

VS30: 2019+ Two passenger seat for van

2 person bench seat by FMS Eleganza. in excellent condition carefully removed from a 2019 Sprinter and ready for your conversion van or vehicle. Black leatherette. Comparable to the 2 Person Bench Seat sold on TitanDIYkits website (for $2295). Fully DOT approved (with proper installation of...
  10. Q

Baby seat front row

Hello Was wondering if it is possible to have a baby in the front row of my van ? Jump seat ? anyone having this situation where the only seat you have are the 2 in the front ? thanks in advance
  11. Q

VS30: 2019+ Sold Mercedes Sprinter Black 3 Person Bench Seat leatherette

Hello brand new 3 bench seat from a 2023 crew van. Never used and removed right away I am located in Mobile, AL. South of alabama close to Florida
  12. W

Scopema Altair 60cm seat for sale

Scopema Altair single seat bed 60cm x 1860mm black cloth Left overhang Right hand controls Purchased new from VanEvolve. Installed in campervan build but wound up not using it. Excellent (like new) condition.
  13. C

NCV3: 2006-2018 Sportcraft Seat Swivel

Passenger seat swivel for sale. According to Sportcraft's website, swivel fits 2007-2018 Sprinters. These retail for $429 the last time I checked. Asking $200. For local pickup Hillsboro, Oregon.
  14. Hodakaguy

Seat Back Organizers

Seat back organizers! I've had my driver's side seat back organizer going on 4 years now and it's been absolutely awesome for arranging & carrying my small items like charge cords, batteries, lens wipes etc etc. I originally purchased the bag at the Plain WA Overland Rally but couldn't...
  15. Hodakaguy

Installing VS30 (2019 - Current) seats in an NCV3 (2007 - 2018) Sprinter

Installing VS30 (2019 - Current) seats in an NCV3 (2007 - 2018) Sprinter along with Apline Mechanism Swivels. I recently scored two brand new take out front seats from a 2022 VS30 Sprinter for $100 each with a plan to install them in my 2017 VS30. The seats came complete with air bags but the...
  16. G

Sold 2 Person Bench Seat (converted from 3-seater) with rails and bolts (MD/DC/VA)

Hi all - selling a converted 2-seater bench seat (converted from 3-seater) with rails and bolts. The seat is in very good overall condition, may just need a good cleaning. Seatbelts work as expected. Zip code location: 20735 Can deliver within DMV area (reasonable distance), or meet up if...
  17. G

VS30: 2019+ SOLD Sprinter single seat-JMG Systems

Newish condition single sprinter seat made by JMG Systems. This seat mounts to your factory seat floor mounts. I used this in my van but sold the van and the buyer did not want the seat. located in Santa Cruz ca $900
  18. T

NCV3: 2006-2018 4 seater bench sea oem

These things have been sitting in my garage for a couple years now. In perfect working condition, no rust or tears.
  19. I

VS30: 2019+ **reduced**Scheel-Mann Traveler F Seat, Base-Fab base and Unwin seat locker-College Station, TX

I have 2 Scheel-Mann Traveler F Seats with integrated seat belts, Base-Fab seat base and Unwin seat lockers. One seat has light use, the second seat has spent most time inside a closet in my home. Seats can be mounted on either 10" or 14" on center L-track. Seat base has storage underneath...
  20. B

VS30: 2019+ Reduced-Sprinter Crew Seats 3rd Row - Tulsa OK

I have a 3 person sprinter seat for sale. Local pickup, 400$. Located in Tulsa, OK.

Top Bottom