battery discharge

1. Red4x4

Latest Pro scanner tool - recommendations?

Hi Fellows, I read the Scanner threads and as far as I can tell I would need some bidirectional OBDC scanner with extended diagnostics, with data library that has the info necessary for the 2021 2500 VS30 4x4 electric troubleshooting. The problem I have is that, while driven every few days...
  2. B

Expected battery life

We bought a used RS Adventurous recently, and took it out for its first extended dry camping last weekend. We had the refrigerator on propane, turned off the water pump, and had nothing plugged in except for our cell phones (the inverter was left on). Each morning, the battery was nearly drained...
  3. K

Renogy Lithium Battery Question

I recently returned from my first extended trip with my 2018 140 4x4 Sprinter. It came with the 100ah aux AGM battery. I have a 120w Zamp Solar panel on top. I determined that I'm woefully underpowered with that 100ah AGM battery. I looked at previous threads and some blog posts on the pros and...
  4. R

Battery dies over night

Hi All, I have a 2006 sprinter with 175K miles on it, (not a RV) My battery started draining over night. Things I have done after this problem started, Installed a new battery and cleaned cables, that did not work, So installed new glow plugs and controller (they were original) that did not...
  5. A

Onan Generator --> 120vac system disconnect

I have 2010 ERA 170" Sprinter 40,000 miles. It's a 2008 chassis with a Winnebago conversion done in 2010. Running the generator the cabin 120vac system came on briefly, then failed. No clock light on microwave, no green light on cabin 120vac receptacles. Nada. Restarted generator and no...

Top Bottom