storage

1. Sunny&75

Owl Van Classic large box

Brand new, never mounted. In original box. Located in Salt Lake City, Utah. Will ship at buyers expense.
  2. VANDAZE

Sold Owl Vans Sherpa & B2 Auxiliary Tubes 2019+ VS30 - Florida

Owl Vans Sherpa Cargo System for 2019-present Sprinter and Revel (2020+) Passenger Side The Sherpa Cargo System is not just another way to carry your gear. It's a versatile and innovative solution that allows you to mount almost anything: Bikes, generators, cargo boxes, Rotopax, fuel cans...
  3. VANDAZE

Sold SOLD - Agency 6 Sprinter Lock Boxes 170" Wheel Base 2019+ Florida

I have a new set of Agency 6 Sprinter lock boxes for 170" wheelbase 2019+ Sprinter, still in the box, for sale. They retail for $517.00, asking for $475. I prefer local pick-up in Daytona Beach or surrounding areas, but I will consider shipping. Feel free to message me if you are interested...
  4. j12y

Brainstorming: Cabin Storage Trays Compartments Nooks and Cubby Ideas

A couple questions about the storage space in the cabin on the dash, doors, console, etc. (1) Does the tray in the door have a name? Pictured A. (2) Does the little nook in the center console have a name? Pictured B. (3) Does the trough with cupholders in the dashboard have a special name...
  5. OnAHorseWithNoName

VS30: 2019+ SOLD - FS: Water Tank - $185 - NW Conversions 20 Gal Over The Wheel Right

Asking: $185, list price is $300. Location: Bay Area. Description: Unused water tank, the membrane for the top fill has already been opened hence why I am unable to return to NW Conversions. It can be plugged if you dont need it. The tank was purchased about 8 weeks ago. This tank is brand new...
  6. R

NCV3: 2006-2018 Upper cabinet for NCV Sprinter

Hi all, this cabinet was in my van when I bought it, and though it's served me well over the years, I am planning to build some kinda raised bed system so I will no longer be able to keep it. In my van it was installed on the drivers side. There are holes drilled exactly where you'll need them...
  7. Radius Outfitters

SAVE 15% OFF Storewide thru 12/4

Code BF15 at checkout. Ends Monday, 12/4. This is our final sale of the year if you've had your eye on anything. 15% OFF: "Gear Loft" Headliner Shelf Customizable Storage Boxes & Starlink Storage Box Seatback Trash Tubes Seatback Laundry Tube Heavy-Duty Canvas Totes Kitchen Utility Organizers...
  8. rpere92064

Medium hanging bag - brand "Campo"

Size : Medium Color : Gray (like in the picture) Wife bought it for me 2 weeks ago, but didn't realize we can't mount / use it in our van. It is brand new / never used for anything. I'd prefer local pick up, but it should be really easy to ship if you pay for it. For the right owner, it's...
  9. jensen43

VS30: 2019+ Overhead Cabinets - NEW

I purchased this overhead cabinet and decided to go with something wider. Will fit NCV3 and VS30 years 2006 - current. Dimensions are roughly 14"x14"x45". Paid $390, asking for $300 obo. Note: the cabinet is not built and is still in the original box (photos are from the online seller)...
  10. T

VS30: 2019+ Sold -- Owl Vans Sherpa Rack--Driver Side $950. San Diego.

New, never installed Sherpa Rack, with all mounting hardware. It is wrapped in original cardboard packing, never opened (see photos). I'm asking $950 or best offer. I prefer local pickup but could ship it. I think shipping is about $85 out to about 2K miles (less $ for shorter distances)...
  11. georgeSJC

Van's House Power System - Always On?

We've installed our "house" system, all is running fine. It's a whole new world! Question, what is the best practice short term storage for proper maintenance and long term durability of the system components? Leave the system on? Employ the master disconnect? Our system in a nutshell: - 335w...
  12. Radius Outfitters

Father's Day 15% off storewide - ends 6/19

Use code DAD15 at checkout for 15% off storewide, or this link should apply it automatically: https://radiusoutfitters.com/discount/DAD15 Ends 6/19 at 11:59pst, but reach out if you just missed it and we'll take care of you. And if you're interested in the R-Cage folding bed system or the Roof...
  13. I

Interior storage for passenger model

I was hoping someone on here can direct me to options for interior storage racks for the Sprinter passenger van. With so much headroom I figure there must be something out there similar to school bus overhead storage out there… Thanks in advance. -Alex
  14. S

Sold Roam Adventure Co 95L Box Used Portland OR PNW

I have a great Roam 95L box that we just never use! Currently we are only using the 83L and find we travel with the 95L empty or leave it in the garage. (there is some noticeable patina however) It is drilled for direct mount to Front Runner roof rack on Storyteller Overland. (hardware included...
  15. S

Sold Shuksan Storyteller Overland 20"x60" Slide Out Gear Tray Portland OR

I have a barely used Shuksan STO Slide for the Passenger Side for sale. Like new shape. Includes L Track in drawer along with L Track studs for mounting into van. We have the smaller Driver's Side Slide and really love it but we found that two didn't work for most of our loads. It is currently...
  16. N

Tips/suggestions for outdoor winter storage in Alaska

The leaves are yellow, the temps are dropping, and winter is coming! I have never stored my 2011 170 camper outside up here in Anchorage, I have always kept it down south, but this year it is staying here, stored in the yard. I have a simple build, so it is easy to drain the plumbing, and I...
  17. M

VS30: 2019+ Seat back Molle Panels

I have been looking around for a while for some decent molle panels for the back of my VS30 seats and have not found anything I was satisfied with. I tried cloth ones and as soon as anything was attached that had any weight like the first aid kit, it drooped and sagged and hung out from the...
  18. Zuly_onthego

Rear Storage Box Phoenix USA STMRD24

Similar to Aluminess or Owl Van storage boxes, for a fraction of the price. Gently used rear storage box. I had it mounted on the back of my Sprinter, but got a new one. Light cosmetic rust on steel handle from being outside. Retail is $300, asking $175 Dimensions: 24" L, 18"W, 18"H...
  19. SurfNSnowVan

VS30: 2019+ VS30 Integrated Dashboard Storage for 2019+ Sprinter Van

My business makes injection molded storage systems for large trucks and SUVs. After buying my 2019 Sprinter I realized how poor the storage was for everyday items. In my case this meant that my cup holders are often full of pens, change, sunglasses and other misc. items. After driving my van for...
  20. Radius Outfitters

Tubular Aluminum and Cordura Headliner Shelf

Hi everyone, we're a new company with Sprinter/Overland storage gear and all about keeping things from squeaking & rattling on the road. Our flagship product is the Gear Loft Headliner Shelf, which is easy to install and no drilling. Made from precision-bent tubular aluminum and Cordura fabric...

Top Bottom